No announcement yet.

Whats your philosophy or religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your philosophy or religion?

The Quantum Soul is derived from Quantum Physics, and is material in essence, even though the effect of it is spiritual. The material aspects of Quantum Soul control the soul itself, there is no "sky hook". Which means that Souls can exist, according to this theory, and no god is required.

Those who believe in souls but not religion par se are drawn to this theory, and followers of Forteana, mysteries or the unexplained are dead excited about Quantum Souls.

Most the individual elements of Quantum Consciousness are under dispute. For example most of the supporting maths behind the Interconnectivity of all things is doubted, dubious, with many other theories in circulation that if true do not permit Quantum Souls to exist. But nonetheless, the Quantum Soul theory is presently the best theory of soul that we have. www.vexen.co.uk/3/q.html

I know people who believe in heaven but not god

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
      I know people who believe in heaven but not god
      Really how would that work ?

Comment

I dont know lol!

Comment

I believe that God exists and that those he judges worthy will have life eternal in heaven. I wish all people believed that so that they too could be saved.

Comment

I believe in G-d and soul, but honestly, if there is nothing after death and I seaze to exist, it is fine by me, finally, just nothing, no thoughts, no thinking, just nothing.

Comment

What does a place under a sun worth for, if you cant go into shadows........................

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                I believe in G-d and soul, but honestly, if there is nothing after death and I seaze to exist, it is fine by me, finally, just nothing, no thoughts, no thinking, just nothing.
                The only thing i hate about that is if it is nothing then why be a good person at all You may as well do what ever you want because in the end it don't matter .

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
                  The only thing i hate about that is if it is nothing then why be a good person at all You may as well do what ever you want because in the end it don't matter .
                  I dont need a frickin candy gift for being a good person.
                  I dont need a reward for being good.
                  I am being good cause I ****in like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                    I dont need a frickin candy gift for being a good person.
                    I dont need a reward for being good.
                    I am being good cause I ****in like it.
                    come to the dark side yeah same here but when ppl talk about death in that way it makes life seem pointless

Comment

Working...
                    X