I passed Halo this afternoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed Halo this afternoon

And It was a let down, well... I guess i'll just wait for Halo 2

But you haven't passed it in Legendary yet have you? Try that, It's a bit harder than the other ones

Comment

Good for you, dont play the harder level you beat the game......take a breather and wait for # two

Comment

I'm still stuck on the ****in flood!!!

Comment

The flood sucked. Very hard.

Bait them out little by little, Wushu.... if you rush in on them, you will die. You can't go Rambo on The Flood, Wushu... there are too many of them. Are you on your way to the Index?

Comment

I agree, the flood is best to wait at the end of a hall and shot gun the bastards, what I like to do is throw a plasma grenade and watch em fly. Then with the shot gun give it to em, it almost seems as if they will never stop comin' but they stop eventualy.

Comment

Shotgun the small ones as they approach... bait them into persual and blast em close range..... pistol or plasma rifle for the mutants, and pump NO LESS than 11 shots into them in succession when they are still standing, or they will get back up and come atcha.

Comment

nae I use the Assualt rifle to take out the little ones, or just ignore them, You need all the shotgun shells you got for the bigger guys.

Comment

Great game played halo when i was in grade school.

Comment

Master chief collection after a blunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X