No announcement yet.

Beasts from the Easts II (Spoilers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasts from the Easts II (Spoilers)

Im watching it this morning before work, and as much respect I have for the fighters I watched, it seemed like they were really reserved and could have ended it way sooner instead of taking it to a decision. IE Randleman and Mezger. Am I the only one who thinks those fights shouldn't have lasted past the second, or have I under estimated their opponents.

Also I was watching the Otsuka vs A. Silva match, man was that some great grappling and escaping. Ive not finished it, its taping as we speak so dont ruin it for me!

mezger is a romo, i loved the rampage/vov match

Comment

You're right, those fights shouldn't have lasted that long.

Comment

So is this Pride worth buying once it come's out?

Comment

im gonna get it, but its free.

Comment

Tanner: Ill let you know tomorrow after I've finished it entirely, however everyone says the rest is great. Vov/Rampage is worth the price alone I would say.

Comment

I actually thought Mezger did pretty well, that guy has the chin of Fujita! And it certainly wasn't boring.

Herring was diesel and that guy was tough, had it been anybody else under the calibre of Herring, Barnett and Nog, I think he'd have done pretty well. Heath is just a ****in' monster now.

Comment

Heath is cool, I fergot about his fight!!! Hot Dog! what a treat.

Comment

You can't blame Randleman for not finishing Ohara... all Ohara does is go out there and try not to get finished.

Randleman would have TKO'd him anyway if Ohara didn't roll out of the ****ing ring... LAME.

Comment

Ohara has disgraced us.

Comment

Working...
                    X