• Show
Clear All

• Tito is cooler then Shamrock

I used to hate Tito,
    but after watching TUF 3 I think
    he is one cool dude. And I hate
    Ken Slamcock he is an overrated
    sack

Tito's coming off great in this and Shamrock couldn't come off any worse.

Shamrock has completley lost his team

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson Jr.
      I used to hate Tito,
      but after watching TUF 3 I think
      he is one cool dude. And I hate
      Ken Slamcock he is an overrated
      sack
      tito is an arse, shamrock is/was way cooler THAN tito now and then!

tyson jr, your one wrong guy every time!

Comment

When I heard that TUF 3 will have Tito and Ken as the coaches, my first impression was Tito's fighters are ****ed, they won't learn jack and Tito wouldn't give a damn about them. And I always thought Ken's fighters will benefit more because he has his own fighting school and everything and he probably knows how to train fighters the right way.

But damn, the complete opposite has happened. Tito seems to be the better coach(and even admitted he coached in HS & COLLEGE) and Ken wasn't doing shyt with his fighters. I had a newfound respect for Tito.

Comment

When I met Ken he was a shmuck who thinks he's better than everyone else and a complete jackass to so many people. His EGO and attitude could float his body off the ground. I heard he's hard to get along with in general from a guy who tried out for LIONS DEN in San Diego and passed their torture test and left. I think Kens an ******* stems from the fact he's top dog calling shots at LIONS DEN but he never was a teacher.

Tito has always been a cool guy and layback. He talks to anyone who approaches him. He lived in a small apartment on California St. and Memphis and I lived two blocks from him in HB slums. Tito was pretty much friends with everyone in the neighborhood.

Tito is very hands on and will train with you because that is the way it was in HB. Back then so many fighters lived in HB and orange county you got sparring partners by training with other guys. You had to get along with people because you see them every day for atleast 3 hours learning BJJ or muythai or sparring with each other. So Tito has experience working with people and getting his butt kicked or submitted in the process to keep him in check

Comment

KKen isnt doing nothing with his team. They got one win and now their just losing every fight after that first one. Ken isnt even training them that good, making them play golf and not showing up 4 training.

Comment

Shamrock had his team playing golf ! for god sakes! Tito is a awesome coach , that cares about his team. I like Shamrock but he's not looking good on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by memorex
                Shamrock had his team playing golf ! for god sakes! Tito is a awesome coach , that cares about his team. I like Shamrock but he's not looking good on tv.
                shamrock is taking **** to lighty. thats why tito's winning every fight. shamrock isnt making his guys run treadmill or doing roadwork. there working like 2 days a week. and tito trains like 6 days a week.

Comment

I've trained around with Tito and I don'the's a great coach in terms of teaching things. But he will push you to your limits and trains hard and will so you some good fundamentals.

Tito is a simple fighter and the simpler he is the better fighter he is. I learned more about wrestling from Quetin Jackson. When those two used to spar, man free ppv.

Comment

If you look at the last show, its clear that Solomon was winded and that is definitely Ken's fault. Ken didnt even get a BJJ guy as one of his 2 optional assistants coaches, instead he got this huge Mr. Olympian strength coach .

Anyway Solomon was done after 3 1/2 minutes. Any fight that goes into second round will be won by Tito's guys 9/10 time becausae at the very least they are training really hard and getting good cardio.

Comment

Working...
                    X