No announcement yet.

Diaz Slams UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Diaz Slams UFC!

Criticizing McGregor is not understandable to me. What's your views on the story given below?
    http://www.mmanews.us/nate-diaz-slam...insignificant/

The Mcgregor loss was huge, it exposed Mcgregor's cardio and his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      it doesn't really expose anything but needing to get a better game plan and not think your opponent will fall under a few hard shots. As I stated in other posts hes young/arrogant and thinks he was stronger than he really was....A better overall attack and method hes still a better fighter in my eyes. what happened was his first taste of mental lapse of someone still standing when he thought that would be it. the mental game can be almost as the physical aspect. ive always had the mental aspect of assuming no one is going to fall under a punch ,just keep punching till they are in fear or covered in blood. this is what he needs to do,and not think a tough guy like Diaz is going to quit. I saw no evidence of diaz being better and the many variables wont be answered in terms of weight and who trained for what....until a rematch.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-17-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        it doesn't really expose anything but needing to get a better game plan and not think your opponent will fall under a few hard shots. As I stated in other posts hes young/arrogant and thinks he was stronger than he really was....A better overall attack and method hes still a better fighter in my eyes. what happened was his first taste of mental lapse of someone still standing when he thought that would be it. the mental game can be almost as the physical aspect. ive always had the mental aspect of assuming no one is going to fall under a punch ,just keep punching till they are in fear or covered in blood. this is what he needs to do,and not think a tough guy like Diaz is going to quit. I saw no evidence of diaz being better and the many variables wont be answered in terms of weight and who trained for what....until a rematch.
        I've never seen a boxer gas in only 5 minutes of fighting. Even Jean Pascal makes it 4 rounds.

Comment

I've never seen a boxer gas in only 5 minutes of fighting. Even Jean Pascal makes it 4 rounds.
          Fight per fight anything can happen.You don't get as much rest in MMa,wrestling takes more stamina than punching does. Diaz was in actual better shape than connor ,he was training for a triatholon .people laugh but that's what probably saved him from getting k.od...you are only as good as your lungs/legs at times.

Comment

Fight per fight anything can happen.You don't get as much rest in MMa,wrestling takes more stamina than punching does. Diaz was in actual better shape than connor ,he was training for a triatholon .people laugh but that's what probably saved him from getting k.od...you are only as good as your lungs/legs at times.
            but they weren't wrestling, they were fighting standing up. Plus you can't use wrestling as an excuse for gassing out, I've never seen a GSP gas out and he wrestles for 25 minutes straight.

Comment

Conor really did sit down on his punches looking for the KO, but he wasn't exactly throwing punches non-stop and he gassed out after one round. Even light heavyweights with bad stamina like Shogun and Rumble Johnson last longer than that. That being said, it was really Diaz's punches that hurt Conor and forced him to go for the takedown which lead to him getting choked out.

Diaz is always in great shape, but Conor still had a full camp and didn't have to worry about cutting weight.

Comment

Whatever he's *****ing about, it seems like he is going to get another multi-million dollar fight rematch with Conor at UFC 200.

The Diaz brothers are such whiny *****es even though they've been given huge fights against some of the biggest stars in UFC history.

Comment

Doesn't really expose his chin. When he got caught, he was badly gassed. Even after he got caught flush, it was still a while before the end of the fight came. As for his cardio - he looked soft at WW and I'd like to know what kind of preparation he did leading up to that fight to maximize his cardio. If he picks his shots carefully this time and doesn't swing for the fences, he should be able to win a comfortable decision.

Comment

I see the excuse train is still rolling along

Diaz was training for a triathalon drinking shots in Cabo, Mcmuffin was training for a fight. I hope this fight gets made again at any weight because it won't matter, in the end Conner will be on the mat as Nate walks around with his hands raised again.

What saved Conner from getting KO'd, he turned into a wrestler that's what, otherwise he was setup for a total beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X