No announcement yet.

mike arnaoutis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike arnaoutis

What do you guys think of that guy, i know he's greek and i'm greek that's why i'm curious about him. What are his strengths, weaknesses etc. does anyone no who his gonna fight next etc.

I haven't seen him myself, but the last 2/3 guys have been a jump in class for him, and although his k.o. rating isn't great, 6 k.o.'s in 12 fights I think, he's punching very hard nowadays. Accourse, it being such a tough division, he'll have to be something special to make an impact.

Comment

The ShoBox guys talk about him like he will some day be a great fighter. I don't see it, he is very smart inside the ring and has a good offensive arsenal but he seems pretty easy to hit and his power isn't that great. IMO he would get taken apart by all the top level jr. welters.

Comment

i think he is gonna be the real deal, the kid comes to get it, ive seen his last 4 fights and he makes huge leaps in progress in every one, he now has added power to his arsenal, to go with great speed, and he has great stamina, he is also very tall for a junior welter, i think he will win a title next year easy

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
          i think he is gonna be the real deal, the kid comes to get it, ive seen his last 4 fights and he makes huge leaps in progress in every one, he now has added power to his arsenal, to go with great speed, and he has great stamina, he is also very tall for a junior welter, i think he will win a title next year easy
          I concur. I think he will be a champion one day. He has the will and decent skills.

Comment

Originally posted by vB Martin
            I concur. I think he will be a champion one day. He has the will and decent skills.
            Decent skills ain't enough in this division, you got to many fighters with great skills.
            How would he do against a cotto, mayweather, tszyu, and gatti who are the top of the division. and how would he do against baily,ndou,sosa etc.

Comment

I think this guy is great. 2005 will be a big year for him as a champion one of these days. He's fighting again on the next showbox. I'll be looking forward to it.

Comment

I have been having my eye on this guy, and I think he will prosper. He trains with Taz here in Atlantic City.

Comment

Mike is fierce, hes got power and skills in my opinion, he has veryt tight compact punches, in his last fight with gallardo, you could hear those hard punches he was giving gallardo once he had him hurt.Just maybe his build isnt as strong as some of the top guys in that division, but he's gonna go far with what he's got, a very exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelous_TG
                    Decent skills ain't enough in this division, you got to many fighters with great skills.
                    How would he do against a cotto, mayweather, tszyu, and gatti who are the top of the division. and how would he do against baily,ndou,sosa etc.
                    At this stage of his career it is, and he has been progressing nicely. He's by no means ready for top 10 guy, but if he keeps progressing and improving at the same pace, he will be by the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X