Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GSP a coward for not re-matching hendricks before he retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GSP a coward for not re-matching hendricks before he retires?

I think he should rematch him.

Beat him.

Then retire.

Or at least beat someone else then retire.

To leave on a note like that is like crapping on your own legacy, its what Lennox Lewis did with Vitali, its NOT a smart move, its something that people DO REMEMBER and it hangs over beyond your life. Its almost as bad if not worse than a loss.

Its like a big C on your record.

C is for Coward.

I suppose his french heritage is shinning through right now, I hope this is a drama style hype job by the UFC. But we will see.

What do you think, is GSP a coward in this situation?

No. His mind is ****ed. He needs to get his life sorted. Mental health is serious. Congrats on your stupid post.

Comment

He sorts things out and comes back sugar ray Leonard style

Comment

He's currently on top, why wouldn't you want to be remembered as the guy that was at the top of his game, instead of the guy that lost his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by carms View Post
          He's currently on top, why wouldn't you want to be remembered as the guy that was at the top of his game, instead of the guy that lost his last fight
          If he had left after beating the guy before hendricks was it Diaz, that would have been finishing on top.

But he narrowly decisioned Hendricks and took way more damage. That isnt finishing on top, thats like finishing on the edge.

He should come back dominate Hendricks. Then quit and say **** u im the best ever p4p after fedor now screw u guys i am goin home.

Comment

He lost that fight and lost most credibility as a champ and P4P top. That's a big enough punishment for him already, I don't need to see him fight Hendricks again who proved himself to be the better fighter.

Plus he'll be back eventually so this won't be the final note of his career. Honestly this is the best decision he could have made.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              He lost that fight and lost most credibility as a champ and P4P top. That's a big enough punishment for him already, I don't need to see him fight Hendricks again who proved himself to be the better fighter.

Plus he'll be back eventually so this won't be the final note of his career. Honestly this is the best decision he could have made.
              Hendricks is just a bad match up for GSP.

Hendricks sucks against alot of the guys GSP soundly defeated.

Hes a wrestler, with a low centre of gravity, and hes a southpaw and hes got power, thats just like GSP's most awkard match up to date, not so much of a problem for the other guys like Alves, Kochckeck etc but an absolute nightmare for GSP.

Comment

at some guys sitting in there mums basement calling one the the best MMA fighters of all time a coward..

Got to love some of you fools.. "i don't respect GSP anymore" LOL like he cares what some fools think.. Life is to ****in short to care what everyone thinks especially some ****s like the TS.. His health is far more important then your "feelings"

Entitled ****s like you make me sick.. feeling a fighter who puts his body and health on the line every time he steps inside the cage.. acting like they owe you something..

Comment

COWARD?
                  There is only 1 coward here and thats the TS
                  you stupid twat
                  calling one of the greatest MMA fighter of all time a Coward..
                  some people need a ****ing smack in the face.

Comment

LOL no kidding. Really, after all the boring fights GSP had, is this really the one where haters try to trash him by calling him cowardly?

Comment

Working...
                    X