No announcement yet.

Sara McMann is the best 135'r signed to the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara McMann is the best 135'r signed to the UFC

and should be coaching on the tuf show. Not Miesha Tate. And dont give me that bull**** she turned down the rousey fight. Sara already said on twitter she didnt. I believe a college graduate and Silver medalist over that scambag Dana White any day of the week.

As do I. I like her too. I'm also pulling for Khabib at lightweight.

Comment

War McMann, War the Eagle

Comment

She has good wrestling but apparently she's just terrible off her back (according to Luke Thomas, who knows people who train with her). I dont think she has any stand up game either. She will improve though, just needs time and it'll be a pretty competitive fight. I still see Ronda winning because she's strong, big and just so good at what she does best. Shes been practicing her striking too, it's not great but it's alright. Cyborg would destroy both.

Comment

Have you seen GSP off his back? Not surprising a silver medalist isnt Kyra Gracie off her back. BTW Luke Thomas is a giant douche bag.

You kind of sound like an idiot saying rousey's striking is good. It's some of the worst striking I've ever seen. Not saying Sara is Floyd but she has at least landed on a few girls.

Unless you're one of those guys who thinks Rousey landed nice clean jabs in the Kaufman fight. Which is a complete myth. Glad you like Rousey to win because she is "strong." That is some real in depth analysis by you. Kaori Icho is "strong" too. Look her up. Sara McMann is the only one to ever beat her in 2003.
          Last edited by ( . Y . ); 10-07-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X