No announcement yet.

Check out Heath Herring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Heath Herring

This guy was on the last pride fight, but he got DQ'd because the guy kissed him before the fight and he knocked him out. Check it out on sherdog.com or his profile is on the las vegas combat club website along with my boy marc sursa. Both of these guys are from a-town.

It was at K-1 not pride, it really didnt look like he hit him that hard....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      It was at K-1 not pride, it really didnt look like he hit him that hard....
      You're right it didn't look like he hit him very hard. Yeah sorry it was K-1. His brother Hunter had a Pride contract but didn't want to live in Holland so he came back to amarillo. But he is like 6'8 300 lbs.

Comment

On the way back to the locker room, Nakao's corner men jumped Herring, and a small brawl broke out between Nakao's peeps and the LVCC, Herb Dean broke it up....
        Last edited by kaps; 01-20-2006, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Amazing ****ing news... Someone should post a vid of that punch.

- Sgt. Sarcasm.

Comment

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Dont_k...ent_32690.html

and here's a longer version: http://www.maxim-magazine.co.uk/stup...me_sports.html

I saw a similar one on a boxing match.

.Z

Comment

I think the problem was that Yoshihiro Nakao doesn't bargained for a punch in that situation. In a fight your muscles are tensed and so a punch cannot turn your head around so easy. Most KOs come after a fast head turn.

If you take a closer look you can see that in the moment where Herring punches Nakao in the face Nakao is throwing another kiss to Herring

The Japanese fans showed humor when they voted Nakao for the MVP of the event and the fight between these two (which never took place as Herring got DQed before the first round ) for the best fight of the evening

Comment

I luv that vid, everytime i see it I lmao especially when heath raises his hands like he won lol..

Comment

"He kissed me like a ****sexual. I'm not gay. I'm not gay."

Comment

Working...
                  X