No announcement yet.

Best Post Fight Interview Ever!!! Azumah Nelson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Post Fight Interview Ever!!! Azumah Nelson

This has got to be my favorite post fight interview ever. After knocking out Pat Cowdell in the first round Azumah unleashes a verbal attack on Barry McGuigan. Classic Nelson! Oh i'm too bad baby!

When he starts jabbin' *punch lands* owww, i'm too bad baby.

i got da powa, i got da strengths! also lol at "she" over and over again as well.

he also has one of the coolest nicknames ever.

Comment

Haha nice! I'd seen the fight before but never that interview after it! Nelson - "Im Too Bad Baby!"

Comment

Enjoyed that and thanks.....

The ringside interviewer was the very good Gary Newbon, a massive supporter of boxing and a fairly powerful TV type at the old ITV channel called Central who used to bring fights from all over the world back to the UK.

For a good few years little old Central TV used to travel the globe bringing back all sorts of very good fights from places like Thailand, Japan, some of the smaller Vegas shows and places like Canada as well.

At about 11.00 on a midweek evening you could get fights like Czyz v Williams, a Hilton brothers fight or some real war between a couple of Thai flyweight fighters. Happy days and Reg Gutteridge was always superb.

Comment

thanx for sharing that one, all I remembered about that was cowdell falling motionless like well u know, the professor another one of my favorites was a stone cold killa

Comment

Working...
          X