No announcement yet.

Silva vs. Weidman, who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva vs. Weidman, who ya got?

Leaning 60/40 for Silva. He can end it anytime, but Weidman has the best grappling at MW, and has much better GnP, submission game, and stand up than Chael.

Could be in for an upset, or another highlight reel finish.
    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 03-18-2013, 02:53 PM.

Silva a favorite but Weidman have a great shot to upset him.

I'd bet on Weidman at current odds.

Comment

I just don't think its wise for Weidman to fight A.Silva after such a big injury and by the time the fight happens he would have been off for like 16 months or something. They will promote it like that didn't happen though.

Silva has got it.

Comment

Silva by TKO.

Comment

Weidman by 5 round decision.

he's gonna GnP him to a decision win.

Comment

Another victim for the spider.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I just don't think its wise for Weidman to fight A.Silva after such a big injury and by the time the fight happens he would have been off for like 16 months or something. They will promote it like that didn't happen though.

Silva has got it.
              Agree. I'd prefer for Weidman to get a few fights under his belt to test out his health, and conditioning, but title shots only come around once in a lifetime. Before you know it, Silva's already booked for 2 super fights, and injuries can happen from there.

Comment

Silva is way too fast. Too elusive. Weidmsn is being so overhyped for somebody so unproven. Not tested against elite compettion top 5 to be exact. Silva will make him fold once he lands on that chin

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Silva is way too fast. Too elusive. Weidmsn is being so overhyped for somebody so unproven. Not tested against elite compettion top 5 to be exact. Silva will make him fold once he lands on that chin

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  well he better have a good punch off his back because thats where he'll be for the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStevens86 View Post
                    well he better have a good punch off his back because thats where he'll be for the whole fight.
                    And when Weidman gets you on your back, he can actually finish you, unlike Chael.

Comment

Working...
                    X