No announcement yet.

GOD OF CARDIO! Nick Diaz....23 minutes on a speed bag non stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD OF CARDIO! Nick Diaz....23 minutes on a speed bag non stop

This is tiring to watch, he probably threw more punches in this 23 minute video then a lot of boxers last 5 fights put together.....and I'm pretty sure this is after a work out.

Last edited by BornToLive; 03-10-2013, 03:37 PM.

Thanks for the vid, can't wait til saturday. WAR DIAZ!!

Comment

Won't do him any good to throw a bunch of punches if he gets dry humped for 5 rounds. I hope GSP decides to stand and trade with him, but its unlikely.

Comment

hopefully Nick wins

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A
          Won't do him any good to throw a bunch of punches if he gets dry humped for 5 rounds. I hope GSP decides to stand and trade with him, but its unlikely.
          Why would a fighter fight at another's one strength? That's the good thing about being versatile, you can switch it up.

Diaz is just gonna get schooled.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Diaz is good on the ground though.

Grogran touts him as being a spectacular BJJ black belt who just rather stand and trade.

Comment

209!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Why would a fighter fight at another's one strength? That's the good thing about being versatile, you can switch it up.

Diaz is just gonna get schooled.

If you express that a fighter deserves a beatdown, I'd say you should deliver it. It's kind of like calling yourself a natural born killer and then throwing leg kicks incapable of hurting a 6th grader. If GSP stated Diaz deserves a rough 25 minute dry humping then I'd have no problem with him giving Nick what he believes he deserves.

Comment

The interesting thing is GSP hasn't fought a relentless boxer in his title reign.

Everybody else just hung back and counter him with one big shot. Diaz will just keep throwing in GSPs face and if can land clean shots early and work that body he could slow Gsp down.

Comment

thats actually not very impressive at all. using a speed bag doesnt take much cardio, even for 23 min.

Comment

Working...
                    X