Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most likely to pull an upset this weekend UFC 157?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most likely to pull an upset this weekend UFC 157?

Caramouche over Rousey?
    Henderson over Machida?
    Menjibar over Faber?
    Lawler over Koschek?
    Schaub over Lavar?

I think Schaub probably has the best chance even though he has the weakest chin but a quick take down could change everything.

I like the others chances too though because Caramouche is no joke she's tough and durable I don't see this being another 60 second arm bar.

Machida is fast as hell and will be extremely hard to catch but if anybody can with one punch its Hendo!

Faber just lost his 4th title fight in a row, who knows where his head is at especially if he takes menjibar lightly who's no joke!

Lawler too, Kos has been KOd before and Lawlers take down defense isn't awful but not elite. But if kos stands and trades it could be night night!

I think its gotta be Henderson, he often looks a bit of a one trick pony, looks like hes on the slide then comes back and proves everyone wrong. Very hard to count him out.

I think the others are mismatches but with the UFC you never know. Out of the rest I think Lawlor, Koscheck has a big ego and could well stand with him and that is playing with fire.

Comment

I'll say Henderson. And if he wins, I wouldn't really consider that an upset anyway. Some others are probably picking him as well and he's the fan favorite going in, since he was injured before and missed his title shot at 151, fans will want to see him get another shot to fight for the 205 title.

Comment

I wont be surprised if carmouche pulls out a victory

Comment

I am sure he will achieve the final victory!

Comment

So glad Koscheck got stopped. This Josh Neer sounds thick as pig****.

Comment

Well, so much for Henderson. I guess fans will be pissed now, since this went the distance and fans wanted to see a 5 rounder and a finish. Looks like Machida gets the next title shot.

Comment

Carmouche was doing better than I expected...it was a pretty decent round.

Comment

Well Henderson didn't pull off the win, but at least Rousey came through. Carmouche almost made it out of the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                    So glad Koscheck got stopped. This Josh Neer sounds thick as pig****.
                    Missed that damn fight.

I was expecting Faber to get upset but boy was I wrong. He made that dude look silly. Always love me some Faber action.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X