Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone that calls Nelly, Lil Jon, etc rap needs to be slapped in the face !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that calls Nelly, Lil Jon, etc rap needs to be slapped in the face !

Alrite, ever since I started posting here and listening to your ****(more real hip hop) I started to appreciate it...

Then I see on tv, a Nelly music video...

In any 5 seconds of watching it, you see 3 things...

-Nice car
    -Girls
    -Money or bling bling

They got no good beats, no good rhymes, nothing catchy...
    What a discgrace!

At least 50 has some decent songs, but Nelly and Lil Jon, etc are nothing but a joke...

Nobody wrote the book on rap, everything is different. Personally I hate both of them but I respect them seeing as how they sell millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
      Nobody wrote the book on rap, everything is different. Personally I hate both of them but I respect them seeing as how they sell millions.
      I understand people being different, but that is not rap or hip hop. That is just a bunch of hooligans making annoying sounds..

Listen to their lyrics..
      Or wait, they repeat the same thing over and over again...

"WHAT!!!"

"YEEEEEEEAH!"

At least Mike Jones and 50 come up with new ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
        I understand people being different, but that is not rap or hip hop. That is just a bunch of hooligans making annoying sounds..

Listen to their lyrics..
        Or wait, they repeat the same thing over and over again...

"WHAT!!!"

"YEEEEEEEAH!"

At least Mike Jones and 50 come up with new ****...
        Although I love Mike Jones, he has THE MOST repetitive lyrics ever

Comment

KRS-ONE took a giant, elephant **** on Nelly

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
            Nelly has taken a giant elephant **** on all those people that bought his album.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
              Although I love Mike Jones, he has THE MOST repetitive lyrics ever
              His music at least makes sence..

His songs actually got lyrics, and all his songs aren't the same garbage as Nelly's...

I can actually listen to a Mike Jones song, but Nelly, that **** is ANNOYING!

Comment

Yeah, he started a one man boycott on that Nelly album that went to sell a couple million records.

Comment

Originally posted by .:ImSoFlyyy:.
                  Yeah, he started a one man boycott on that Nelly album that went to sell a couple million records.

C'mon now, how many of those "couple million" were little teenage girls. No actual hip hop heads were checking for that bull**** anyway. He called for a boycott, the kiddies still bought it, but a lot of people realized that Nelly's music was garbage, add the fact that KRS **** all over Nelly with this song:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D33VLBT98IGXHY

"I told you I wasnt talkin' about you then, but I'm talkin' about you now" <---lmao. Nelly is trash.

Notice how in interviews, or on his "street " songs, he pronounces the word "here" as "hurrr", but when it's time to bend over and make that radio single for the kiddies, he prounounces that "hurr" as "here" clear as day(that neptunes produced joint, which, to it's credit, had a dope beat). Can't have no gutter on the radio.

Comment

Nelly NEVER had hip hop heads as his fans. NEVER.

KRS calling for a boycott was useless because he couldn't reach Nelly's fans.

Plus KRS1 is a *****. He's known for saying outlandish **** near the time his albums come out (example: saying blacks were happy about 9/11).

Condemn that ***** KRS1.
                    C'mon now, how many of those "couple million" were little teenage girls. No actual hip hop heads were checking for that bull**** anyway. He called for a boycott, the kiddies still bought it, but a lot of people realized that Nelly's music was garbage, add the fact that KRS **** all over Nelly with this song:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D33VLBT98IGXHY

"I told you I wasnt talkin' about you then, but I'm talkin' about you now" <---lmao. Nelly is trash.

Notice how in interviews, or on his "street " songs, he pronounces the word "here" as "hurrr", but when it's time to bend over and make that radio single for the kiddies, he prounounces that "hurr" as "here" clear as day(that neptunes produced joint, which, to it's credit, had a dope beat). Can't have no gutter on the radio.

Comment

Working...
                    X