Need help with cutting down weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with cutting down weight

Hello

I am 15 rs old, 6 ' 3.5 .. 105 kg (229lbs)
    I want to cut down to 95kg by the end of summer (September)
    I do not want to lose muscle.
    I am quite untoned but have a good shape , for boxing I have long arms , wide back and wide hips.
    As my hips are so wide they have alot of fat, what is best to get rid of love handles?

I am asking for help , maybe a diet that will help me like zig zag diet?

I train 6 days a week and starting running 3 - 5 days a week in morning time to burn more fat before breakfast instead of evening.. Thanks!

To lose weight eat less. To preserve muscle generally you need to lift heavy weights and eat enough protein about 1 gm per pound of weight.

But you would probably be better off just boxing training hard and eating clean ie. mostly whole foods, eggs, milk, meat, lots of veg, some fruit and make sure you get some fat from olive oil or nuts or meat with some fat left on it. Do not eat too much refined foods ie with added sugar, flour and bread though a little won't hurt. If you are losing about 1 pound a week a good sign that you shouldn't lose much muscle.

Comment

thanks ye I will eat eggs whites chicken nuts etc, I see alot of diets where they say 1tb flaxseed oil 3tb roasted almonds I mean who wants to live like that ha

Comment

A very simple approach would be to use yogurts in the morning and tuna at noon and a small dinner using white meat the majority of the time. Try not to use red meat more than twice to three times a week in small amounts. Raw vegitables when ever possible or steam them. Leaf vegitables along with stalks and utilize raw carrots too. ALL bread is eliminated and no deserts at all, no food after 6pm and as much water as possible. This is a very basic weight reduction suggestion that works well for most people however I don't know your work out or your bodies needs so a more in depth look might be needed with a nutritionist. Ray
        Last edited by Ray Corso; 06-26-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

water diet babyyy

Comment

I totally agree with Trrmo..........

Comment

Eating less carbohydrates will do to loosen your weight. Definitely, when you lose weight everything will follow from muscle and other part of your body.With this situation, you should look for a trainer that would help you in your problem that aside from eating less you can tone your muscle with the right equipment to use or right exercise for you.

Comment

To cut weight create a calorie deficit, make sure you're getting 1 gram of protein per ounce of bodyweight and do some form of resistance training minimum twice a week so you won' lose muscle and increase your aerobic training.

Comment

Working...
                X