No announcement yet.

Star Wars 1313

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars 1313

Another game shown at E3 - one of the best looking games I have ever seen.....

Go to 1:10 - It's kind of like Drake's Fortune climbing gameplay, except it looks a whole lot better....

Last edited by Jerub Baal; 06-09-2012, 01:35 PM.

I want another KOTOR esque game.

My favourite game ever.

Comment

Video put back up ^^^

Comment

every damn action-adventure game now is a ripoff of Uncharted 2

Comment

looks good

Comment

I like the sound of it. I like the idea of playing as a bounty hunter in the rich Star Wars universe. I was going to be all over Star Wars Galaxies when it came out because I thought it would be populated by vicious bounty hunters, crafty smugglers, ruthless pirates and ordinary people going about their business in an untamed galaxy. You see in the Star Wars universe the Jedi are so rare that by the time Luke meets Ben they've achieved a legendary almost Knights of the Round Table status. People have heard of the Jedi but most of them think that they were an exaggeration or a myth.

Turn to the game then.... the mass market of video gamers consist not of people who want to play a role, but of people who want to win. And how do you win at Star Wars? Be a Jedi! So these quasi-mythical superhuman warriors in Star Wars Galaxies made up the majority of the people in the universe. It was like this Monty Python sketch:

You know where the Star Wars prequels went wrong? Fundamentally they went wrong because they changed from being a Space Opera about a massive scale galactic conflict to being a series of movies about lightsaber-jockeys.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              like the sound of it. I like the idea of playing as a bounty hunter in the rich Star Wars universe. I was going to be all over Star Wars Galaxies when it came out because I thought it would be populated by vicious bounty hunters, crafty smugglers, ruthless pirates and ordinary people going about their business in an untamed galaxy.

Turn to the game then.... the mass market of video gamers consist not of people who want to play a role, but of people who want to win. And how do you win at Star Wars? Be a Jedi! So these quasi-mythical superhuman warriors in Star Wars Galaxies made up the majority of the people in the universe. It was like this Monty Python sketch:

Star Wars Galaxies when it first came out required a stupid ammount too be done before you could even think about being a Jedi, and then a ridiculous amount too actually become one. There really wasn't that many at all.
              When the game first came out it was like you described with just bounty hunters, smugglers etc etc.

Then the combat patch came out that let you start as one and changed the combat too the generic WoW setup and the game got ****ed up the arse.

Unless you mean ToR ?, which is based in a time when there is plenty of Jedi still.

Comment

Working...
              X