Danny Garcia Father: Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia Father: Clown

SMH

I'm a huge Garcia fan, but his dad was beyond disrespectful. That was horrible to watch and he should be ashamed of himself.

What's sad is people who don't know Danny Garcia as a fighter, and are perhaps being introduced to him through this fight, are now going to judge him based on someone else's words because he is his father. That was just a mess.

Comment

i think he wanted to build the fight up but he just ended up sounding like a ****ing weirdo also at 6:24 oscar is like WTF why did i let him talk lmao

Comment

I really hate loud mouthed mother fukers like him. First off, you are the father, not the fighter. Have some respect and don't make things harder for your son.

Second, you can see he just likes the air time, he likes to hear himself talk. Danny Garcia doesn't come off like this and it's funny because it seems like his father is getting more out of his sons career than his actual son.

I hope Khan wins.

Comment

Ese cabron tienes problemas mentales. Apuesto lo que sea que va a la conferencia de prensa arrebatao y borracho. En vez de dejar al hijo ganarse el respeto de los fanaticos, el padre ayuda a que lo sigamos odiando. No hay manera que lo aceptemos como nuestro al paso que va. Payaso de mierda

Comment

I thought Kendall Holt was going to put danny in a lot of troubles so I agree Holt does hit harder than Khan so does Morales.

I need to think about the fight I saw Morales hurt Danny way more than Holt but they didn't mention that.

As of now i dont know who wins.

Comment

Khan will outbox him and win a UD.. His dad is a loud mouth and mad his son look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                What's sad is people who don't know Danny Garcia as a fighter, and are perhaps being introduced to him through this fight, are now going to judge him based on someone else's words because he is his father. That was just a mess.
                Good point!

straight up clown, he's trying to live thru his son

Comment

You're gonna have dudes like this everywhere. As fans we need to have discernment and be able to separate the characters & antics in the sport from the boxers, their work and their respective talents.

If there's one thing I agree with Garcia's dad about is that Holt does hit harder than Khan...but Garcia had a hard enough time catching an old Morales who didn't even have his legs under him anymore...Khan, talent wise, is just simply on another tier from both Holt AND Garcia

i got Khan by UD here

Comment

"Im from the hood Niigga"

Comment

Working...
                    X