No announcement yet.

Gif of Rampage Slam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gif of Rampage Slam

Brutal, too bad he didn't follow up with anything, Bader said he was out of it for a while after that slam....

Comment

Dude is lucky he is not paralyzed.

Comment

Haven't seen that in a long time. He used to lift them up higher than that though although Bader is a pretty big guy. Impressive.

Comment

That's actually illegal. You're not allowed to spyke someone on the mat.

Beautiful slam though. He set it up. He was forcing Bader to throw a knee and he did. lol

Comment

I thought he was hurt after that slam. That was nasty.

Comment

like... paralyzed hurt.

Comment

Bader didn't do a good job of rolling with it. He needs some tips from Fedor on how not to get killed while getting slammed.

Comment

I thought Bader was going to get knocked out, or at least knocked woozy enough for Rampage to finish him off. . . Then I thought his arm might be sprained or some shyt. . .

Props to Bader for immediately recovering and proceeding to pwn 'page. . . Although it was a fat, mere shell of a prime 'page. . . Good to see a brief moment of vintage 'page, though.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    That's actually illegal. You're not allowed to spyke someone on the mat.

Beautiful slam though. He set it up. He was forcing Bader to throw a knee and he did. lol
                    i dont think rampage tried to ****e him, looked like he went for a powerslam wwe style if you know what i mean. but bader tried to kill the impact with his arm and ended up getting dropped on his head instead of his back.

Comment

Working...
                    X