Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has played other sports and excelled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has played other sports and excelled?

Well, who has played another sport at an elite level? Let's hear it.

Soccer and Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by SugaShane
      Well, who has played another sport at an elite level? Let's hear it.
      I have played Rugby and football…(soccer)…rugby was better out of these two…

Comment

I was an excellent little Baseball player when I was young. Found boxing though and dropped Baseball like it was the plague. Boxing is it man, nothing compares.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1@sisters
          I was an excellent little Baseball player when I was young. Found boxing though and dropped Baseball like it was the plague. Boxing is it man, nothing compares.

Rockin'
          I agree their when i was young nothing for me could beat soccer and rugby but now boxing is my life i live boxing… best sport ever made…

Comment

Yeah, I gotta agree with you Rockin'...I've even made proffessional european teams in soccer BUT nothing compares to boxing, so I quit soccer 2 months ago to concentrate on boxing. Nothing better then controlling your own destiny (in soccer you can play your heart out and still lose a provincial final) and the mutual respect that all boxers have.

Comment

I was pretty neat on a skateboard in my younger years.
              Had to quit because of injuries.
              I almost have to give up boxing cause of injuries too, but I'm hanging on.

Comment

skateboarding is a sport? you gotta be a MAD athlete to excel at that ****...

Comment

shut the fuk up sugar shane, suk shane mosleys dick white boy. HAHAHA. loser. so ur a ***** soccer player, dat explains ur bitchiness nature, AHAHHA

Comment

i excelled in baseball and track...got drafted outta high school in baseball..but hey, who doesnt it aint hard..droped baseball cause i hate it...qualified for th 04 olympics in the 1oom dash running a 10.19, but tore my hamstring the week later, so my dreamz were crushed..now like most on here of course am using that anger to ko mo foez

Comment

Working...
                    X