6 miles - 50 minutes approx.

Comment

1 mile: 5:21
      2 miles: 11:49
      3 Mile: 17:57
      4 mile: 24:04
      5 mile: 30:12
      10 mile: 65:05

Ironically these are all training times, I tend to race 10Ks. The 1 mile, 4 mile and 5 mile times were done in the last few weeks. The 3 mile was a personal best enroute to the 4 mile 24:04. I'd beat all these times under race conditions, but no one ever organises a 2 or 3 mile race etc!

The 2 mile and 10 mile times were done months ago. I think I'd knock a fair bit off both those times now.

I've done many a 12 mile training run, but not a time trial. I think I'd see sub 77 mins in my current form for that distance.

Comment

How far is 10k in miles? I just did 10k in 46mins, fairly happy with it considering its the first real run since the party season! Should be able to trim it down a fair bit with training

Sugarj, nice times man. I was doing 2 miles in a little under 11mins at one point but that was on a tredmill which is totally different.

Im planning to do an 11 mile run along the cliffs tomorrow so i'll see how long that takes...

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          How far is 10k in miles? I just did 10k in 46mins, fairly happy with it considering its the first real run since the party season! Should be able to trim it down a fair bit with training

Sugarj, nice times man. I was doing 2 miles in a little under 11mins at one point but that was on a tredmill which is totally different.

Im planning to do an 11 mile run along the cliffs tomorrow so i'll see how long that takes...
          It's 1.61km to a mile so 10/1.46 about 6 miles.
          Last edited by Barn; 01-14-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            It's 1.64km to a mile so 10/1.46 about 6 miles.
            Meh that all!? Barn you just took the Jam out of my Dohnut!

Comment

Meh that all!? Barn you just took the Jam out of my Dohnut!
              It's actually 1.61 which adds a bit on.

Comment

10K is exactly 6.25 miles. I've got a race coming up in April and I'll be hoping to average just under 6 min per mile. the problem is mile 5 is all up hill and has a steep gradient which really puts even pacing under pressure.

As for two miles under 11 mins. I don't think I'd manage that, faster than two x 5:30 miles is tough. I think I'd have a shot at two 5:40 miles though....11:20 perhaps? But I never run on a treadmill, so don't know how it compares to the track or the road.

Best of luck with 11 miles on the cliffs. Its strange, but I do an 11 mile cliff race every May. 11 miles on the cliffs feels like a half marathon on the road.

Comment

1mi: 6:45-7:15 mins
                  2mi: 15 mins

Comment

some fast bastards in here. mine coming up

Comment

Working...
                    X