No announcement yet.

Most dominant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most dominant!

Who do you think in their prime dominated his era the most in boxing history?
    James J. Jeffries
    2.08%
    Jack Johnson
    2.08%
    Jack Dempsey
    0.00%
    Joe Louis
    37.50%
    Rocky Marciano
    20.83%
    Floyd Patterson
    0.00%
    Muhammad Ali
    8.33%
    Joe Frazier
    0.00%
    Larry Holmes
    8.33%
    Mike Tyson
    20.83%

The poll is expired.

ray robinson joe louis

Comment

Who would dispute Joe Louis as the most dominant heavyweight of all-time? He dominated his contemporaries like no other, amassing 25 consecutive title defenses (21 by knockout), and reigned as champion for 11+ years. No one dominated their era as thoroughly as Joe Louis.

Comment

joe louis hands down

Comment

Most "dominant" probably jj jeffries

Comment

i gotta say tyson cause no one was even near to him in his prime. he hardly ever got hit and his combos and defense were suberb.he completly dominated the hw division. he did it so bad alot of ppl didnt wanna get the ppv's cause they were afraid it was a waste of money cause tyson knocked his opponents out so quickly.there wernt really ne writers for the douglas fight cause they thought it was jus going to be a quick knockout. and ppl actually thought he was invincible

Comment

joe louis...with ease

Comment

I gotta agree with you all..it's easily Joe Louis. The most dominant Heavyweight champ in history.

Comment

It has to be Joe Louis, even when considering all the weight divisions.

Comment

Although I have Ali as the best heavy ever, Louis dominated the division like no one before or since.

Comment

Working...
                    X