No announcement yet.

Alexander Dimitrenko, Ruslan Chagaev, Denis Boytsov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Dimitrenko, Ruslan Chagaev, Denis Boytsov

I am curious to hear about these guys from people who have actually watched them fight. These guys seem to be the future of the European heavyweight boxing scene. What are your opinions?

Originally posted by ejk22
    I am curious to hear about these guys from people who have actually watched them fight. These guys seem to be the future of the European heavyweight boxing scene. What are your opinions?
    I only saw 3 videos with fights of Boytsov. That guy is an animal, smells blood, jumps on it, and doesn't let go. It's very interesting to see how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005
      I only saw 3 videos with fights of Boytsov. That guy is an animal, smells blood, jumps on it, and doesn't let go. It's very interesting to see how he does.
      Yea I have seen a couple of his fights he's got a good attack, but I dont know anything about his defense... or his chin for that matter. Still some big qus...

Comment

Well the guy is what.. 10-0 9 1st rd ko's and 1 2nd rd ko. Impressive so far. I hear many comparisons to a young Tyson. He is only 19 yrs old. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob N. Weave
          Well the guy is what.. 10-0 9 1st rd ko's and 1 2nd rd ko. Impressive so far. I hear many comparisons to a young Tyson. He is only 19 yrs old. Time will tell.
          He looks alot older than 19?

Comment

Still has a long way to go but it looks pretty good so far. Is he the guy they have nicknamed "White Tyson" or am I thinking of somebody else.

Comment

Actually Ruslan Chagaev was given that nickname.

Comment

I heard last year that Don King went to Russia in order to lure a "young 18 year old heavyweight with fast,heavy hands that was reminiscent of a young Tyson". I dont think he was successful. BTW he is 6'1" 215 lbs. Perfect heavyweight fighting size.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob N. Weave
                  I heard last year that Don King went to Russia in order to lure a "young 18 year old heavyweight with fast,heavy hands that was reminiscent of a young Tyson". I dont think he was successful. BTW he is 6'1" 215 lbs. Perfect heavyweight fighting size.
                  Where did you hear this?

Comment

It was in an article that I read last year on *********

Comment

Working...
                    X