Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 136: Edgar vs Maynard III Press Conference

starts @ 18:22

Great card.

I hope Edgar whips Maynard's ass like in the second fight.

People think Edgar was lucky to survive, I think Maynard got lucky to land a punch that gave him a 10-8 rd and ultimately earned him a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
      Great card.

I hope Edgar whips Maynard's ass like in the second fight.

People think Edgar was lucky to survive, I think Maynard got lucky to land a punch that gave him a 10-8 rd and ultimately earned him a draw.
      yeah, i'm pulling for frankie too. should be a great fight. the entire card including the prelims on ****e are interesting to me...saw this video posted up as well. who you got in stann/sonnen?

Comment

Kenny Florian should speak in Spanish at all times haha

also, who the fuck is that fat piece of shit in the purple polo asking questions, how can you take that guy seriously

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          yeah, i'm pulling for frankie too. should be a great fight. the entire card including the prelims on ****e are interesting to me...saw this video posted up as well. who you got in stann/sonnen?

I like Stann a lot, but I want Sonnen to win so he can have a rematch with Anderson. I think Sonnen can pull it off.

I wanna see how well Sonnen can do against an injury-free Silva and whether the bruised ribs really affected Silva in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
            I like Stann a lot, but I want Sonnen to win so he can have a rematch with Anderson. I think Sonnen can pull it off.

I wanna see how well Sonnen can do against an injury-free Silva and whether the bruised ribs really affected Silva in the first fight.
            he was about to, only had like two minutes left from getting a decision win over silva. the best thing that can happen is a rematch, no way stann does what sonnen did to silva.

Comment

Working...
            X