Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin vs. Quarry, are they serious???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin vs. Quarry, are they serious???

OK, I was watching TUF last night and I saw in the commercial that Rich Franklin vs. Nate Quarry are fighting in the next PPV event. Are they serious? Quarry didn't even win TUF. Yeah, he got injured in the show but I'm sure he won't get past Koscheck or Sanchez anyway. It was funny how Quarry even said Rich doesn't have a chin, hehe, as if he's gonna land any of his punches. Rich is gonna destroy him IMO.

It's like Peter Manfredo or Sergio Mora going against the likes of Jermaine Taylor or Jeff Lacy, just because they were the top guys in The Contender reality show, they have gotta be kidding me.

I, by no means, am not an MMA expert but I'm sure a few of you guys are. Can somebody enlighten regarding this fight. Is this for real or just a tuneup for Rich? Because they're making it like Quarry has a chance at all.

In MMA there is always a chance. doesn't matter who it is that is fighting. the "underdog" has a valid punchers chance, if nothing else. Don;t underestimate Quarry though. He could get a win out of this. i dont think he will, personally, but you never know. I also dont think he deserves a title shot at this point, but apparently someone does.

I think Koscheck is in a different division, no? I doubt he'd give quarry a hard time either way. all he can do is take pepople down and get caught with knees when his rhythm is figured out, lol

Comment

Lets just say this Luke cummo could knock out nate quarry lmao with his slow ass punches.

a better fight would have been nate quarry vs jason von flue who is a welterweight that would be more even matched.

Rich Franklin is a powerhouse! he dismantled ken shamrock, and he also battered even tanner who is ten times better then quarry.

Comment

franklin

i saw franklin get hit with some shots against tanner and it looked to me like he came out on top, franklin is gonna take this newbie to school, i feel sorry for nate

Comment

Last i seen Nate he was in top shape, i think like any fight, he could have a punchers chance..

Dont think he could pull it off tho, Rich Franklin is a Big guy with a good fight drive..
          I think Nate has been put in at the "Deep End" for sure..

Comment

If nate can take a punch this fight should be decent...
            I dislike the UFC and I don't think this is title fight material so hear me out...

Nate has a good ground game, Franklin, meh it's alright, both supposedly have good standup, I know franklin is champ, but damn what's with the jabs???
            Nate is suppost to habe decent stand up but it seems unorthodox to me..

I see Franklin obviosly win the fight how long it's gonna last is up to Nate...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
              Lets just say this Luke cummo could knock out nate quarry lmao with his slow ass punches.

a better fight would have been nate quarry vs jason von flue who is a welterweight that would be more even matched.

Rich Franklin is a powerhouse! he dismantled ken shamrock, and he also battered even tanner who is ten times better then quarry.
              "He dismantled Ken Shamrock", good post bro. You should have also added that Ken Shamrock is still in his prime, if he ever was, and then this would have been a priceless post.

Comment

The way the UFC is going, I see Quarry winning. (It will help the freetv ratings).

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
                  "He dismantled Ken Shamrock", good post bro. You should have also added that Ken Shamrock is still in his prime, if he ever was, and then this would have been a priceless post.
                  LMAO come on bro you know what I mean hahaha.

Comment

I hope Quarry gets KTFO. I am sick of "ultimate fighters" getting special treatment, like being allowed to throw those ****ing illegal elbows against Mr. International.

He is an OK fighter, but this ultimate fighters BS has to stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X