Mike Spinks
    85.71%
    Roy Jones
    14.29%

Spinks UD.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Spinks UD.
      i heard he was a very awkward fighter with a devastating right hand, what do you think are the chances that he knocks Jones out?

Comment

Michael Spinks is just a bad matchup for Roy. I'm an RJ nuthugger though, so Roy by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
          i heard he was a very awkward fighter with a devastating right hand, what do you think are the chances that he knocks Jones out?
          I don't think he will knock out a game Roy Jones Jr at 175. Don't see it.

I see a close but clear descision for Spinks, with the first half of the fight being closely contested and Spinks getting the better of Jones in the latter.

Comment

I tend to think they're pretty close in talent but I've always thought Spinks might just have Jones' number.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              I tend to think they're pretty close in talent but I've always thought Spinks might just have Jones' number.

Poet
              I agree with this.

Comment

Spinks went in to every fight of his career with the hand and foot speed adavantage and he based everything around that. Not only does he not have that advantage but Roy has him beat by a lot

I think the first half of the fight is very competitive and probable boring but I think by the 2nd half Roy will have him figured out and just pot shot using his superior hand speed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I don't think he will knock out a game Roy Jones Jr at 175. Don't see it.

I see a close but clear descision for Spinks, with the first half of the fight being closely contested and Spinks getting the better of Jones in the latter.
                  Co-sign

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Spinks went in to every fight of his career with the hand and foot speed adavantage and he based everything around that.
                    ^^^^^ Obviously the post of someone who doesn't know jack**** about Michael Spinks.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X