No announcement yet.

SAKURABA, Is he the greatest to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAKURABA, Is he the greatest to watch

Kazushi Sakuraba was awesome to watch in my opinion and easily my favorite ever in MMA. Do you think so ? and how do you rate him out of 5.------------------- Are there any who don't like Saku ? please give a reason if you do. Was Sakuraba the best Pound 4 pound ?Which were his 5 most IMPRESSIVE WINS---- I thought his win over Randleman was GREAT
    5 stars
    76.92%
    4 stars
    7.69%
    3 stars
    7.69%
    2 stars
    7.69%
    1 star ? are you crazy
    0.00%
    Last edited by McGoorty; 08-02-2011, 10:56 AM.

VERY QUIET in here

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Kazushi Sakuraba was awesome to watch in my opinion and easily my favorite ever in MMA. Do you think so ? and how do you rate him out of 5.------------------- Are there any who don't like Saku ? please give a reason if you do. Was Sakuraba the best Pound 4 pound ?
    Gee, are there ANY Sakuraba fans out there ??? Is he the greatest P4P. Of course he is. The man was awesome. Prove me wrong if you can.-

Comment

Sakuraba was, and is to an extent, a ****ing brilliant fighter and easily one of, if not my all time, faveourite. Incredibly entertaining and talent by the bucketload.

He came to the ring with a nintendo themed entrance, dressed as Mario. What more is there to say!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        Sakuraba was, and is to an extent, a ****ing brilliant fighter and easily one of, if not my all time, faveourite. Incredibly entertaining and talent by the bucketload.

He came to the ring with a nintendo themed entrance, dressed as Mario. What more is there to say!
        Yeah my friend he was the main reason I liked MMA. The sport needs someone like him BADLY, and those entrances were pure gold. What about the humiliation of Vitor, man that was a flogging. Sakuraba was the NSW Rum Corps Sergeant, and Vitor the convict tied to a post. The humiliation of Kenny Shamrock was lol.

Comment

Claims of him and pride being no good cheaters over in the Cheal talks **** about Pride thread. I always liked Sak...but didn't honestly think MMA had gotten to the point were one should be weary of people throwing fights or staging fights entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Claims of him and pride being no good cheaters over in the Cheal talks **** about Pride thread. I always liked Sak...but didn't honestly think MMA had gotten to the point were one should be weary of people throwing fights or staging fights entirely.
            I think Sakuraba brought many innovations into the sport, I think the Kimo thing was a bit of a fake, but Renzo Gracie's arm was no joke. I also think he was and still is the best ground fighter of them all. His record would be a lot better if he stuck to guys his own size.

Comment

i was a big fan of sak and loved the way he took apart the garcie's

i also enjoyed seeing him get knocked out by wanderli silva,i think it was the second fight when he fell asleep before he hit the ground

sak was a great fighter but ive always been a bigger fan of pride than ufc

Comment

No doubt he was entertaining and a very good fighter,but i do question the legitimacy of some of his fights,either way he was fun to watch.

Comment

Sakuraba is god. My favorite of all time....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Sakuraba is god. My favorite of all time....
                    Mine too, I just loved his whole attitude and his talent for inventing new ways to win. I think those two jumping back kicks he hit Belfort with was brilliant, Vitor didn't like it, that's for sure. Before that fight I thought Vitor would crush him, after it, Sakuraba was the man !!

Comment

Working...
                    X