No announcement yet.

Faber won that fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faber won that fight....

I had it 3-2 Faber, he landed the cleaner, more powerful shots, dropped him three times, and everytime Cruz took him down Faber got back up with ease. All he did was Dance, and his striking was flashy. His shots had NO power. 50 - 45? GTFO CECIL PEOPLES. Faber won that damn fight.

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    I had it 3-2 Faber, he landed the cleaner, more powerful shots, dropped him three times, and everytime Cruz took him down Faber got back up with ease. All he did was Dance, and his striking was flashy. His shots had NO power. 50 - 45? GTFO CECIL PEOPLES. Faber won that damn fight.
    Faber lost fair and square. CRuz won by takedowns and punch and kicks landed!

Comment

I didn't agree with 50-45 but I had Cruz winning 48-47 even though I gave the first round to Faber I thought it could've went either way.....

Comment

You have no clue what you're watching, buddy.

I had it 49-46

Comment

49-46 cruz.

and he only hurt cruz once, in the 3rd round.

the others cruz was just off balance due to his monkey style of fighting and Faber knew it and that's why he didn't even followed up with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
            49-46 cruz.

and he only hurt cruz once, in the 3rd round.

the others cruz was just off balance due to his monkey style of fighting and Faber knew it and that's why he didn't even followed up with anything.
            I said exactly this to my buddy earlier.

Green K

Comment

I had it close, but I think Cruz edged it.

Lol @ the people who are claiming robbery, they are silly people indeed.

Comment

Faber didn't win, but yeah I thought it was close two, I would definitely say that there should be a third fight between these two, especially how they hate each other as well!! Add's that bit of fire!

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  Wake up, Cruz won the fight easily. Faber only countered every now and again, Cruz pressed the fight, had numerous take downs, nuff said.

You giving Faber too much man love, calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                    would definitely say that there should be a third fight between these two, especially how they hate each other as well!! Add's that bit of fire!
                    if you look at the 2 guys after the fight looked like Faber won LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X