In order:

Square/-Enix

CAPCOM

Rockstar

Bethesda

KONAMI

BioWare

post yours.
    Last edited by Ether; 07-03-2011, 02:18 PM.

Have to go with Keiji Inafune and Capcom.

Megaman, Resident Evils, Dead Rising, Street Fighter etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

There's Bethesda and Rockstar and everyone else.

Comment

But Midway is somewhere, because KI Gold is without a doubt my favorite game of all time. And I sometimes have dreams about it.

Like Orchid v.s. Saberwolf, Jago v.s. Fulgore, Cinder v.s. Glacius. Etc.

That mini heirarchy dictating brawls v.s. technical fights.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I will say this: EA Sucks! That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            But Midway is somewhere, because KI Gold is without a doubt my favorite game of all time. And I sometimes have dreams about it.

Like Orchid v.s. Saberwolf, Jago v.s. Fulgore, Cinder v.s. Glacius. Etc.
            I used to smash people with Cinder man. They need to come out with a new KI.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I used to smash people with Cinder man. They need to come out with a new KI.
              He hits harder than anyone else Cinder does probably. But the game is so damn balanced. Like Orchid and Fulgore are no brainers, but someone who plays will just break those two with Jago because of his flying kicks. But if someone uses Jago, then you use Glacius and tear him apart. That little ground burrowing uppercut times all of his flying kicks.

I love and miss that game so much and haven't played in years.

Comment

Bioware is the alpha and omega. Bethesda is good, but they're a little too much of a 1-trick-pony.

Comment

this gen?

IW and ND

there'd be too many to name if i went all the way back to the beginning of my gaming days

Comment

rockstar, capcom, ubisoft.

Comment

Working...
                    X