Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brits/Irish posters - Alexander card tonight query(TV)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits/Irish posters - Alexander card tonight query(TV)

Premier sports have advertised on their website that they are showing 5 fights of the card tonight.

Setanta Ireland (which is the same channel only in Ireland and not the UK - or so I thought) dont have it listed. On a random internet TV guide its listed as being broadcast on Monday, but its not on the Setanta sky tv guide guide either tonight (2moro morning really) or on Monday.

Anyone know wtf is going on? Ive been debating canceling it and if this isnt being broadcast Ill be calling up on Monday to get rid of the channel.

Are Premier sports still showing it live?
    Any Irish posters/lurkers know what Setanta Ireland are doing?

Im a bit pissed of atm. Was looking forward to watching this when i come crawling home in the early hours.

setanta and premeir sports arent the same channel well thats what a think the boxing promotor hennesy brought out preimeir sports chn al be watching it on that at 1,30am its on for 4hour a think

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
      setanta and premeir sports arent the same channel well thats what a think the boxing promotor hennesy brought out preimeir sports chn al be watching it on that at 1,30am its on for 4hour a think
      the guy who owned setanta started up Premier sports (although i dunno if he sold it or not) and their tv guide (as in the shows that they broadcast) are almost identical. Infact until about an hour ago, i thought they were identical.

I was always inder the impression that they were the same but just had a different name due to Setanta UK going bust (the irish company didnt go bankrupt and carried on broadcasting after the UK channel went of air)

I cant get Premier sports in N.Ireland, i can only get setanta ireland (which is 3 quid dearer ffs) i cant see why it wouldnt be available to purchase if it wasnt the same thing
      Last edited by gingeralbino; 06-25-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I have it listed on Premier Sports at 1.30 AM

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I have it listed on Premier Sports at 1.30 AM
          im hoping its just a glitch in the tv guide, they showed all the other fights premier sports have in the last few months.

Comment

gotta say preimer sports is one ****y tv chn if they dony show more boxing am getting rid of it a watch nuthing else on it

Comment

Anyone tuned into Premier Sports right now?

What was that Spanish coverage all about?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Anyone tuned into Premier Sports right now?

What was that Spanish coverage all about?
                ive just switched it on gonna watch an hr then bed

Comment

Gingeralbino everything good? You got it up there in Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
                    gingeralbino everything good? You got it up there in ireland?
                    hes oot on the piss is he not

Comment

Working...
                    X