No announcement yet.

Have you ever been layed off of your jale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been layed off of your jale

if so how many time have you been layed off. I recently just got layed off of my job. this is the second time in a row. Sucks

I got laid off 4 years ago, it sucked.

Comment

The mine I work in has been closed down the last two weeks because of ventilation problems and some carbon monoxide readings in some old works.. We have a meeting today with the company to see when and if we are going back to work?? I hope we go back to work I hate not having money coming in!!! Vale Verga!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
        The mine I work in has been closed down the last two weeks because of ventilation problems and some carbon monoxide readings in some old works.. We have a meeting today with the company to see when and if we are going back to work?? I hope we go back to work I hate not having money coming in!!! Vale Verga!
        damn man, sorry to hear. hope things get better brother.

Chavez looked pretty good saturday night, took some good shots, dug to the body well and kept coming forward, just like a ****en mexican.

Comment

Never laid off but terminated once.....about 2 years ago due to being incarcerated for about 4 days. The official reason for termination was job abandonment. I was doing very good financially and had worked there for about 7 years, it really hurt me bad financially and I lost so many things as a result.

But I am hoping to pursue a career as a paralegal so hopefully it did happen for a reason as so many people tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            damn man, sorry to hear. hope things get better brother.

Chavez looked pretty good saturday night, took some good shots, dug to the body well and kept coming forward, just like a ****en mexican.
            Thanks homie!! Yeah I hope I do not have to go back to Managing one of my brothers restaurants again.. I make good money in the mines but the damn inspectors are hard on the Coal mines right now because of that accident last year when 29 miners died.. I guess they are just doing their job and keeping us safe but damn it sucks when we have to stop working like this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
              Thanks homie!! Yeah I hope I do not have to go back to Managing one of my brothers restaurants again.. I make good money in the mines but the damn inspectors are hard on the Coal mines right now because of that accident last year when 29 miners died.. I guess they are just doing their job and keeping us safe but damn it sucks when we have to stop working like this!!!
              your brother's back out in socal?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                your brother's back out in socal?
                Nah my brother has a few Mexican Restaurants up here in West Virginia and Virgina, When I moved up here to West Virginia from Cali I managed one of his restuarants but I went into coal mining because of the good pay and great benefits.. I work for a union mine so I have 100 percent medical and we have better rights under union contract than those that work in non union mines.. Yeah the Mexican Restaurant business is good when you own then but not when you just manage one.. LMAO plus my carnal is kinda of a tight ass, he did not pay me enough and I had no benefits.. **** that.. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                X