No announcement yet.

Tyson's Talents Are Way Overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson's Talents Are Way Overrated

Okay, first and foremost, Mike Tyson is without a doubt a good boxer. He hit hard, had quick hands, and had a solid chin. At one time, he was one of my favorite boxers.

But then pieces of **** on this site come and just make me want to go against him. People say he can hit the hardest, has a very good chin, and is the greatest of all-time.

First of all, no way in hell does Tyson hit the hardest. Liston, Cooney, and Marciano (to name a few) could all hit harder than Tyson. And then, of course, you have George Foreman. I've actually heard people say Tyson hit harder than George. First of all, George lifted Joe Frazier off of his feet with and uppercut. And that was an uppercut with no body or ground behind it. That was Foreman just throwing his arm upwards. That's ****ing power. Tyson always used his full body when throwing an uppercut, but I never saw him knock anyone off of their feet! Joe Frazier, Joe Louis, and Jack Dempsey hit just as hard as Tyson. Frazier hit Chuvalo with a left hook that TORE HIS ****ING EYE OUT OF IT'S SOCKET. Tyson's left hook can't compare to the feroctiy and fire of Joe's left hook. Louis and Dempsey's handspeed is better than Tyson, with just as much power. Louis's uppercuts were much more brutal than Tyson's.

People have said that Tyson has a better chin than Joe Frazier. This almost as bad as saying that he hit as hard as Foreman. Joe went 42 rounds with Ali, who hit much harder than most people thought and was nailing Joe with some of the hardest and fastest combinations he's ever thrown in those 3 fights. He never floored Joe once. Joe was hit a few times by Quarry's deadly right, but it didn't shake him and he beat the hell out of him. Bonavena floored Joe twice, but Joe went another 8 rounds and won the fight. If you want to criticize Joe for his performance against George, it was only the hardest hitting champion of all-time. No big deal. Tyson has fought Holyfield and Douglas, both of who are not considered punchers, and was beaten to a pulp by them. Tyson quit to ****ing Kevin McBride.

Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Jack Dempsey, and Rocky Marciano would all have given Tyson a hell of a beating and would have pounded respect for them into his mind with their fists.

I'm sorry that these people have stripped my feelings towards Tyson down to this, but these Tyson fanatics have driven nothing but anger and hate towards Tyson, which I don't like because he was a great boxer.

Okay kid your insane, have you ever watched Tyson really fight? his technique was outrageous, he had such good form. Tyson is the hardest puncher of all time dude, like I said his form was really good. If you watch Foreman fight, he just used arm power, tyson used his entire body, Tyson has got some huge legs!

Comment

Tyson fans are as delusional as his critics are.

FACT: Tyson was the youngest, most dominating heavy in history coming up. Even the boxing old timers who tend to poopah the latest champion admitted that Tyson was the best they had ever seen.

No, Tyson did not hit the hardest. He relied on blazing combos to fell his opponents. Yes, Tyson was one of the most skilled heavies in history. He certainly had more skills than Ali. Yes, Tyson also had great natural talent. Yes, Tyson became a mental misfit who lost his focus and stopped training properly and spent his best prime years in prison.

What more does anyone need to know?

Comment

true, danks for da post

Comment

all i can say is GO EAT A DICK skydog, ur dumb, dats it. marciano is 85kg, tyson was 100kg, marcian is nowhere near as powerful, and dum ****s like u which there are many say he got beaten by buster and evander meanign dat he has weak chin. remember, anyman can knock u if he gets 500+ punchs on u, roy jones only been dropped twice, now are u gona sya he has steel chin? IDIOTS< MUTHAFUKER

Comment

Originally posted by datneggajeep
            Tyson is the hardest puncher of all time
            ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

All of you are just Tyson nuthuggers that think he can do everything. HE CAN'T. All of you have ruined Tyson for what he really was.

Comment

Marciano CAN hit harder than Tyson. He was one of the most intense punchers of all-time. His right on Walcott in their first fight is one of the most brutal things ever caught on tape.

Comment

stop talkin sht skydog, no fighter dat lived 70+ yrs ago cud match heavyweigth these days, they fuken suckes, now ur gona tell me jack johnson hit harder then tyson,

Comment

no fighter dat lived 70+ yrs ago cud match heavyweigth these days, they fuken suckes,
                    Do you work on your stupidity, or is it a God given talent?

Comment

Working...
                    X