No announcement yet.

1 year from now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year from now

1 year from now who do you think you will personally rank as the UK's best fighter?

Froch or Khan.

Think Haye will lose to Wlad and probably retire.

Comment

I honestly hope its Froch. He's a proper gritty bastard who talks straight and goes to war.

Comment

Froch is the best... what a resume... whereas Khan has a tough fight (Maidana)he cowars back to domestic(Paul Mccloskey)... Froch has put his balls on the line ever since he became WBC champ (Pascal,Taylor,Dirrel,Kessler and Abraham) all of whom are heros in their own places and world champions (except Dirrel but he will probably be one soon enough) and even if he loses to Johnson and or Ward he has done more for fans than Haye or Khan will probably ever do ....Froch fights for supreme Glory and honour

WAR Froch

Comment

Froch, he has this deal with Sky and so long as he makes good work of Johnson he'll be fine. If he fights Ward i'm certain he'll do well enough to gain credit even if it's from the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ellwise69 View Post
            I honestly hope its Froch. He's a proper gritty bastard who talks straight and goes to war.

Hope so, he's my favourite fighter just now.

Comment

Khan will be the number one fighter, if he beats judah, beats bradley and then moves up to welter to win a title there. If froch beats ward in the final, then beats either bute or kessler in a rematch, then moves up to light heavy to win a world title, he will go down as one of the greatest british fighters ever, nevermind number one in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                Khan will be the number one fighter, if he beats judah, beats bradley and then moves up to welter to win a title there. If froch beats ward in the final, then beats either bute or kessler in a rematch, then moves up to light heavy to win a world title, he will go down as one of the greatest british fighters ever, nevermind number one in a year.

Many 'ifs and buts' in there your spot on. Could be a huge year for both fighters. Don't forget Khans age as well which is often forgotten. He's still got years to build a resume so it may be that Froch is sitting top of the pile in a years time but Khan who sits top of the pile long term. That been said you still always have that worry that Khan could get sparked out at any point lol

Comment

I think Haye is gonna lose against Wlad, so if he's true to his word that means he'll retire and be out of the equation. I think Froch will beat Johnson but lose to Ward, but his reputation will be intact and there's so many more big fights out there for him. Kahn will beat Judah, but his reputation will hinge on who he fights after that so it's hard to say whether his reputation will surpass Froch's. To adda another name into the mix hopefully a year from now we'll know whether Clev is the real deal, cos the jury is still out at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                    Agree, but the yanks won't let him beat Ward, he'll have to knock him out to beat him in the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X