Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An conosido a raza que se hace que no saben espanol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An conosido a raza que se hace que no saben espanol?

Esta es mi pregunta,, que piensan de la gente que se hace que no saben hablar el espanol?? Yo he conosido gente que les da pena hablar espanol, otra gente que niegan saber espanol y ala hora de la hora ni papeles tiene?

Yo conosi a una muchacha de Guatemala que siempre negaba el espanol y JAMAS lo hablaba pero derrepente me vine a dar cuenta que la habian arrestado y la hivan a deportar.. Yo me di cuenta que si sabia espanol, porque a escondida hablaba con su mama en el telefono y claro, en espanol..

Ahora no estoy diciendo que todos los hispanos saben espanol, algunos jamas aprendieron pero si sabes espanol porque negarlo...

Aprendan a Tomoki..

Comment

Mi esposa y mis hijas no hablan Espanol. Mi esposa es tercera generacion Chicana.

Comment

Poreso mismo dije, "no todos los hispanos saben espanol" pero tambien dije," si sabes espanol, porque negarlo."

Yo tengo amigos que no saben espanol y se arrepienten de que los padres no les ensenaron.. Pero que de malo tiene ensenarles a tus hijas espanol?? Espanol es el segundo lenguage mas hablado en todo el mundo.. It's an advantage to speak it.

I opened the thread to highlight the people who do know it but deny it and are ashamed.

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Mi esposa y mis hijas no hablan Espanol. Mi esposa es tercera generacion Chicana.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          Well don't you think it's time to teach them? You talk so much about being proud of your Mexican roots but your wife and kids still don't speak a lick of Spanish .

Comment

I have come across a lot of people like that they know Spanish but they don't acknowledge that they do, yo por mi parte hablo los dos idiomas y me siento muy orgulloso de saberlos los dos a mis hijos les enseņo espaņol aunque es muy poco lo que me responden pero lo entienden muy bien.

Comment

Exactly! Both languages are languages brought from the white man of Europe to the Americas.

Los dos lenguages son de la misma familia.

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              Well don't you think it's time to teach them? You talk so much about being proud of your Mexican roots but your wife and kids still don't speak a lick of Spanish .

Comment

That's for sure, i've never seen a Puerto Rican deny his spanish, they actually prefer it. It's great that you taught your kids spanish the more they know, the better they are of in this world.

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                I have come across a lot of people like that they know Spanish but they don't acknowledge that they do, yo por mi parte hablo los dos idiomas y me siento muy orgulloso de saberlos los dos a mis hijos les enseņo espaņol aunque es muy poco lo que me responden pero lo entienden muy bien.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                  Poreso mismo dije, "no todos los hispanos saben espanol" pero tambien dije," si sabes espanol, porque negarlo."

Yo tengo amigos que no saben espanol y se arrepienten de que los padres no les ensenaron.. Pero que de malo tiene ensenarles a tus hijas espanol?? Espanol es el segundo lenguage mas hablado en todo el mundo.. It's an advantage to speak it.

I opened the thread to highlight the people who do know it but deny it and are ashamed.
                  You're right, I misread the title. And you and Underboss are also right about teaching them Spanish. Since my wife doesn't speak Spanish we always speak English around the girls, they are picking up little words here and there when we visit my moms house though.

I am starting to teach them Spanish at home too, I understand the advantages of being bilingual especially in Socal. I also want them to embrace their Mexican roots.

Comment

I might not be alive to see this, but I do believe that Spanish will be the number one language in the world one day. We will get there.. "Si se puede"

1. Mandarin Chinese - 882 million
                    2. Spanish - 325 million
                    3. English - 312-380 million
                    4. Arabic - 206-422 million
                    5. Hindi - 181 million
                    6. Portuguese - 178 million
                    7. Bengali - 173 million
                    8. Russian - 146 million
                    9. Japanese - 128 million
                    10. German - 96 million

Various sources were used to compile this listing of the most popular languages of the world but the primary source was the CIA World Factbook.

Comment

Working...
                    X