Cuauhtli02

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuauhtli02

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
    get over your inferiority complex pocho, you seem to have the notion that the aztecs or mayas were primitive tribal indians, when in fact its the complete opposite. That video Cuauhtemoc1502 posted shows the accomplishments of our indigenous ancestors, a coconut like yourself thinks that in order for us to be "indios" we have to think backwards and dress up in feathers. No mexican has to do this, because genetically speaking we already are who we are. Linguistically, the spanish that is spoken in mexico has thousands of nahuatl words (the language the mexica spoke) our cuisine and many other traditions in mexico are that of our ancient past. The mexica movement is unrealistic with their goals but I have yet to see what is racist from them, please point them out. Confronting white supremacist minutemen and downplaying the afrocentric bull**** that say our ancestors were originally blacks? please kid. And since you already proven to me you have know real knowledge on mexican history or identity, or that you have ever even picked up a book to even try. Here are some documentaries that are on point, you'd realize that our ancestors were people of deep knowledge and not primitive Indians as you keep suggesting.
    i dont feel inferior, why would i feel inferior? i am a full blooded indigenous person from mexico. its true,i had my DNA tested. i just take offence in these 'mixed' people claiming to be the real indigenous people from this side of the world. they are not, they are mixed. they spread their lies and racism and i just dont like it. i feel very proud my cannibal ancestors and of our stone age society. are you mixed or are you like me, full blooded?

go to youtube, mexica Members use stuff like 'white trash' and go back to europe. If a white man called you a ****** and told you to go back to mexico, you would think him racist.

thanks for the videos. unlike the other one, these will also have information on the gods and sacrificing, torture, and cannibalism i hope.
    Last edited by Peter Griffin; 05-17-2011, 09:57 AM.

Originally posted by Nonito D0naire View Post
    i dont feel inferior, why would i feel inferior? i am a full blooded indigenous person from mexico. its true,i had my DNA tested. i just take offence in these 'mixed' people claiming to be the real indigenous people from this side of the world. they are not, they are mixed. they spread their lies and racism and i just dont like it. i feel very proud my cannibal ancestors and of our stone age society. are you mixed or are you like me, full blooded?

go to youtube, mexica Members use stuff like 'white trash' and go back to europe. If a white man called you a ****** and told you to go back to mexico, you would think him racist.

thanks for the videos. unlike the other one, these will also have information on the gods and sacrificing, torture, and cannibalism i hope.
    why didnt you just reply to his comment in the other thread were its meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
      why didnt you just reply to his comment in the other thread were its meant to be
      Because hes an indio that doesnt know how to use the internet

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
        cause yo indio. don know how use intenet.
        Last edited by Peter Griffin; 05-17-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X