No announcement yet.

How good is BJ PENN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is BJ PENN?

I still remember my jaw dropping when he defeated the super strong matt hughes. Why did the UFC ban him? and what nationality is he besides hawaiin?

He was kicked out of UFC because he went to fight in k-1 but he still wanted to fight in UFC but Dana White get all butt hurt and stripped him of the title.Oh plus they didn't wanna give Penn big money so he went to K-1 to get paid.And I think he is 100% Hawaiian don't quote me on that though.

To answer your question how good is he?

In my opinion he is the best there is right now at his weight nno one can ko him so far and his BJJ skills are uncomparable to anyone else at his weight.
    Last edited by 2nd II none; 09-22-2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
      He was kicked out of UFC because he went to fight in k-1 but he still wanted to fight in UFC but Dana White get all butt hurt and stripped him of the title.Oh plus they didn't wanna give Penn big money so he went to K-1 to get paid.And I think he is 100% Hawaiian don't quote me on that though.

In my opinion he is the best there is right now at his weight nno one can ko him so far and his BJJ skills are uncomparable to anyone else at his weight.

Ya I liked BJ penn he was a very nice guy and friendly met him at the bellagio when he was their during the k-1. He doesnt seem like a fighter at all and he took out a monster in matt hughes. I feel dana white has something against bj and he was trying to build up hughes.

I really wish bj fought again why doesnt he try pride fighting?

Comment

damn cant really tell if he's 100% hawaiian because he looks filipino. I'll be surprised if he is.

Comment

Penn is really ****in good, which sucks cause i don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by VulgarTheClown
            Penn is really ****in good, which sucks cause i don't like him.

why dont you like him>

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
              Ya I liked BJ penn he was a very nice guy and friendly met him at the bellagio when he was their during the k-1. He doesnt seem like a fighter at all and he took out a monster in matt hughes. I feel dana white has something against bj and he was trying to build up hughes.

I really wish bj fought again why doesnt he try pride fighting?

Supposedly he's going to fight in pride bushido sometime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none

I think he was better at 155lbs. He already lost at his weight right now, aswell as not being able to finish a 40 year old who hasnt fought in over 2 years. At 155lbs, he was the top of the food chain. At 185 he's just good fighter.......

Comment

BJ PENN?
                  wAT Da Fuk iz a BJ PENN?
                  DAt Name IZ Gay
                  ******* PenN hahaahahaha

wAt dA fuk Iz Dis DoiNg on a BoXing Site?

Comment

Originally posted by EseChuey
                    BJ PENN?
                    wAT Da Fuk iz a BJ PENN?
                    DAt Name IZ Gay
                    ******* PenN hahaahahaha

wAt dA fuk Iz Dis DoiNg on a BoXing Site?

English please....

Comment

Working...
                    X