Jennifer Lopez named People's most beautiful woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez named People's most beautiful woman

http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebri...es-907573.html

NEW YORK — People magazine is naming Jennifer Lopez the World's Most Beautiful Woman.

The singer, actress and "American Idol" judge tops the magazine's annual list of "the World's Most Beautiful" in a special double issue.

Lopez is joined on this honor roll by such lovelies as Halle (HA'-lee) Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce (bee-AHN'-say) Knowles.

Commenting on her lofty title, the 41-year-old Lopez says, "I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"

Son bien creidos los Boricuas y con esta noticia se van a creer mas que Dios. No offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
      Son bien creidos los Boricuas y con esta noticia se van a creer mas que Dios. No offense.
      jesus ****en christ you turn this into this?

stop being a damn woman and enjoy her success, you chavala.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        jesus ****en christ you turn this into this?

stop being a damn woman and enjoy her success, you chavala.
        Well, according to BS Boricuas is true. They're better than all Latinos at everything. Chavala!

Comment

Well, according to BS Boricuas is true. They're better than all Latinos at everything. Chavala!
          step your self esteem game up, papo.

but on the real - let those boricua ****s, or whatever claim to brown they have, go on about that gay **** and do you.

but under no circumstances do you bad mouth a baaaad biatch like jlo cuz some ****s of boricua background spew some hate.

Comment

LOL.

Les molesta nuestro nivel de autoestima y lo confunden con ser creidos.

el que J.Lo gane este premio , si lo quieres llamar asi. No significa nada.

Si quisieramos ser creidos creariamos un thread hablando de cuantas veces nuestra islita ah ganado miss universe.

Yo creo que la gente como tu , con mentalidad de pollito son los que a en realidad se le hubieran subido los humos si una Mexicana se ganara el titulo de "peoples".

tanto te molesta que se lo halla ganado??

Nadie habia echo un thread. Ningun boricua.

Lo hicistes tu. Parece que te molesta el insignificante premiesito. Que inferior te sientes.

Comment

The World's Most Bootiful Woman....is what they really mean>>they just spelled it wrong. :P

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                step your self esteem game up, papo.

but on the real - let those boricua ****s, or whatever claim to brown they have, go on about that gay **** and do you.

but under no circumstances do you bad mouth a baaaad biatch like jlo cuz some ****s of boricua background spew some hate.
                Oh, I'm not hating on J Lo. I'm a big fan of her's. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to your people. That was simply the first thought that popped in my head.

Mexicans, Chicanos, Cubans, Colombians, and Argentinians are also very proud too. Y tambien son bien creidos.

Comment

Real Boricuas are not about this type of ****.

You should live in P.R for a few months , you will change your whole mentality about us.

Its **** like this , accusations like these the ones Ive had to put up with since I set foot in the states.

Jesus Christ is a fkn peoples award. Who gives a fk.

Comment

Oh, I'm not hating on J Lo. I'm a big fan of her's. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to your people. That was simply the first thought that popped in my head.

Mexicans, Chicanos, Cubans, Colombians, and Argentinians are also very proud too. Y tambien son bien creidos.
                    the first thought into your head was a negative one, sweet.

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X