No announcement yet.

What is on your mind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is on your mind?

here you go 2ndround talk about dumb stuff or what ever is on your mind.

thank you bigbomber...

Comment

i think i'm going to a concert saturday wit my girl...hot **** right there

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
        i think i'm going to a concert saturday wit my girl...hot **** right there
        Awesome av!
        Last edited by Round 1; 09-18-2005, 09:09 PM.

Comment

thanx homie...

Comment

I just had the bombest burrito.

Comment

2nd II none....did blitz make the burrito for ya???

Comment

LoL...my cousin has an STD...wat a ****ing idiot. i been friends wit this kid forever and he was tellin me that he thinks he had an STD...i was laughing uncontrollably when he told me this cuz i thought he was joking. anyway, i guess he sed he was messin around wit a chick( i think he got oral sex but he didn't specify) and now he has lil red bumps on the tip of his penis that are itchy. (at this point i was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe) i told him to go get his **** checked but if he asks his mom for a doctor's appointment she'd ask why...i'm tellin you dat kid is sumthing else...LoL! i told him to get it checked but he says no...he's an idiot isn't he?

Comment

LOL, he has the herpes. HAHAHAHAHA

btw, no his mom made it that ***** can cook.

Comment

i finally convinced that foo to go get checked cuz he doesn't know if its suttin serious....dat foo is an idiot...anyway he sed he's gonna go to a planned parenthood place where he says you get discounts or suttin....idk but dats wat he gets for messin around wit too many chix wit out using protection

Comment

Working...
                    X