No announcement yet.

Fuk you haters.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuk you haters.....

So I was thinking about traveling in the near future, me and my wife. I was looking at the fees imposed by some countries for Americans to travel abroad and they seem to charge double for Americans and there are some countries you can't even get in like Cuba or other communist states.

So I decided to file for my DUAL CITIZENSHIP. Since both my parents are born in Mexico, I can do that according to the Consulate.

So soon I will be a citizen of Mexico and the U.S and you haters can't call me a pocho.

stfu pocho.

go watch american me..."dont look at me little puppet"

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      stfu pocho.

go watch american me..."dont look at me little puppet"
      Thats how I would get you, while you are pissing with telephone cord.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Thats how I would get you, while you are pissing with telephone cord.
        you're mean ese.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          So I was thinking about traveling in the near future, me and my wife. I was looking at the fees imposed by some countries for Americans to travel abroad and they seem to charge double for Americans and there are some countries you can't even get in like Cuba or other communist states.

So I decided to file for my DUAL CITIZENSHIP. Since both my parents are born in Mexico, I can do that according to the Consulate.

So soon I will be a citizen of Mexico and the U.S and you haters can't call me a pocho.
          suerte man. how long does the process take?

Comment

You're still with that Trinidadian girl you told me about?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

Apparently it took that guy from American Me around 7 years to get Mexican nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Originally posted by jmasta View Post
                Apparently it took that guy from American Me around 7 years to get Mexican nationality.
                You have to have lived in Mexico up to 3 years - check

You have to have worked or gone to school - Check

It takes money and lot's of paper work but since I am of Mexican blood (regardless of what the haters here say) it's a lot easier. Having Mexican born parents is the real advantage.

The whole process is about 2 years for someone with my case. If you were just a straight gringo, I don't know what the process would be to be honest but in my case I figure in a couple of years maybe less.

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                You're still with that Trinidadian girl you told me about?
                Yes, she's my wife homie.

Comment

I am thinking of doing the same, I need to look into it

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    I am thinking of doing the same, I need to look into it
                    Yea it's cool because you can keep dual citizenship. So you can choose to travel as a Mexican or American. Sometimes it's easier to travel as a Mexican believe it or not, specially to countries that don't care too much for Americans.

I figured it would be something to do and it's not THAT expensive. The lawyer fees are worst part.

Comment

Working...
                    X