• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with nutrition.

Alright ,
    I'm currently training 6 days a week intensely,
    M- boxing training sparring etc.. 2 hrs
    T - intense 3.5 mile run then 300 press ups loads of crunches and a couple of rounds of shadow boxing
    W - boxing training sparring etc.. 2 Hrs
    Th - 300 press ups loads of crunches and a couple of rounds of shadow boxing
    F - boxing training session sparring etc.. 2 hrs
    Sat - am boxing trainning session 3 hrs
    Sun - intense 3.5 mile run then to the gym to do some strength and conditioning and some more cardio.
    But..
    I fight at 126 lbs (57 kg ) and I am currently am losing 1 lb a week of muscle as I don't have any fat,
    I eat like 2500 - 2600 calories a day is this enough calories for the amount training I'm doing?
    If nt how many cals should I be eating?

bump......

Comment

Did you get my message?

Comment

Up your fat and protein intake, and decrease the carbohydare intake to only around the training time. Its nasty, but it works.

Comment

If you're eating 2500-2600 cals a day and still losing a pound of muscle I'd bump it up to around 3000 and see what that does (bumping up the calories with good foods, not fried junk obviously). Everyone's body and metabolism is different so it's just kind of a trial and error. If you are losing muscle then keep adding healthy calories. Especially if you are training as intensely as it sounds.

Comment

K thanks ppz,
            Also I feel gd but sometimes I gt energy droops when I'm nt training do u recon this could be to do with cal intake??

Comment

Working...
            X