My new ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride

Wut cha think?

Everything is straight on this truck, only needs some body work, it is a 1960 Chevy Apache

Posi Track, air bags rear, disc brakes front

350 30 over, hooker headers, edelbrock carb and intake mani

Was my pops truck, we trader, I will put it under my name next week
    Chido
    76.92%
    \/ \/
    23.08%
    Last edited by bigdlb12; 02-25-2011, 04:07 PM.

that looks sick bro, i had a 53 chevy truck that was bangin now i drive a tahoe on 26"

Comment

I like that ****!

Nice scoop!

Comment

thanks homies, it hauls ass too, all the car alarms in the hood go off while I drive pass them, lol

53 is a good year too, love that body style

Comment

yeap what i really want is a 72" short bed. or an 84" con el 454 big block

Comment

yeah , A guy here at work is selling his 70, but it is 3/4 ton and long bed, but it is straight and only $300, no motor, body is good and strong tranny

might buy it and convert it over to a short bed, IDK yet

them trucks dont need a whole lot to make them move, like the 454 but love the 455, that is what is in my cutlass (1978)

Comment

Damn, that's a nice truck man. I like old cars better than new cars.

BTW, is it missing the front bumper?

Comment

yeah, my pops has it, but I think it is bent

I found some new ones on-line for $180, but I think I might go with a color one, keep it white and black, but then again I might just go chrome
                IDK yet

Comment

esta buena para ponerla en junto a un barranco y renpujarla

Comment

ok so this weekend I went to my parents house, painted the eyebrows, eye lids and grill white, for now it gives it a better look

I need some advice

I am really digging a yellow color on it but at the same time I love chevy orange, orange has been one of my fav colors for a long time, what do you guys think?
                    (if anyone has photoshop or know how to change the color of the truck, I would like to see it in Yellow or Orange)

What color would you paint this truck it is was yours?

Let me just say this, in Texas it gets hot in the summer, the heat here is diff from any other place in the USA, so I really dont plan on keeping the flat black.
                    Last edited by bigdlb12; 02-28-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X