No announcement yet.

*Breaking Fedor News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Breaking Fedor News

Fedor wanted to continue in the 3rd round. Also that Russian lady mistranslated that he wanted to retire. Fedor will continue to fight...
    Last edited by photomane; 02-16-2011, 10:34 AM.

I know Fedor said these things after the fact via twitter but I don't think she mistranslated that night. In fact I heard he hinted at retirement even more than she said but she kind of covered his ass by saying maybe retirement(Which she shouldn't do)

I mean there was thousands of Russian Americans who heard it so if she mistranslated it that bad then it would have been a news story right away. Its not like its some secret language. Half the people in attendance that night probably spoke Russian.

Comment

Fedor's thoughts and words are so deep it takes year for us to completely understand they're enlightment

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
        Fedor wanted to continue in the 3rd round. Also that Russian lady mistranslated that he wanted to retire. Fedor will continue to fight...
        BS. I was at the event,most of the people there were russians and the whole arena went "NO" after he said that maybe was the end of the road.

Stop with the bull**** threads.

Comment

Working...
        X