No announcement yet.

TommyHearns804

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyHearns804

Can I ask what fighter you don't think is overrated?

You said Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Robinson and a bunch of other people are overrated...

Who ISN'T overrated....

No Reply, they were all overrated, but the Greatest of all time anyway, they weren't overrated much at all though, the boasts were almost on the spot!

Comment

tommy hearns thinks who every got there ass kicked by tyson within 3 rounds r bums dont know why i mean u cant say.jus maybe tyson was that good and he thinks all the other ppl he fought were bums to if he fought ali and beat him in his prime and in 1 round he would have said ali is a bum the only person he really dont say is a bum is ali and forman hes still stuck in the 70s but i dont know what his grudge is with mike no matter what mike did it isnt good cause he fought bums although he was champion at 20 forman wasnt nor ali. ppl were barely starting college when he won the championship but to him they were all bums he still has george formans dick in his ass. i honestly think hes marvis frazier or some1 tyson knocked out in the first because to hate on some1 for this much is crazy even when theres post that say TYSON IN HIS PRIME he always gotta go back to when tyson was in the 90s and so on and so on when the post stated in the 80s and he always says well tyson lost to this guy which beat this guy and lost to this guy u cant compare ppl that have lost to other ppl they can change in different fights no 1s the same for example he say tyson lost to buster and holyfield killed buster. to this idiot he thinks that oh holyfield would have killed tyson in his prime. but any way u need to get over your little sissy fits every 1 has a right to state there opinions so your going to have to be a big boy and realize that.

Comment

tyson is overrated but he says EVERY fighter is overrated

Comment

Lol i said every fighter was overrated?I could of sworn i just said Tyson,Marciano,Louis, and Robinson.Unless those 4 were the only guys who ever boxed.
          Everybody with a brain knows Marciano is overrated.The only guy who will even bring his name up are racist white guys.I asked this question to ricans and blacks and asians.None of them thought he was great.I dont know how fighting 95 percent white guys who weighed 180 or so pounds and then fighting black men 5 black men who were either pushing 40 or started their careers at a lower weight class than Marciano did means you are the beat heavyweight of all time.
          What kind of ******* logic is that?180 pound cruiserweight fights and beats 180 pound cruiserweights so that means he could beat 230 pound fighters?The only logcial reason is some whites are really really really damn racist.
          Who in the **** did Tyson fight?Tyson is to young ghetto black men as Marciano is to white guys.Tyson was knocked out 5 times you morons.You can give me all of the bull**** in the world.Foreman fought until he was 48 and had 30 fights past the age of 38 and the only person to ever stop Foreman was Ali.Tyson ducked a old Foreman.What kind fo coward ducks a 40 plus year old man when they are in their early 20's?Who did Tyson beat that you would consider a legend?A old washed up Holmes was great in his prime but Tyson didnt fight him in his prime..Spinks was a good light heavyweight but as a heavyweight he didnt really do ****.Get to gift wins against Holmes,Beat up Cooney when Cooney was a junky and that is it.
          Tyson never beat a world class fighter in his prime but to ghetto idiots he is some kind of god.Rooney had nothing to do with Tysons glass chin.Again he was knocked out 5 times which is more than Holmes,Ali,and Foreman combined.Rooney had nothing to do with Tyson fighting good opponents.Tyson ducked anybody he knew could beat him.Foreman,Bowe,and at First he ducked Lewis.Only a cowardly bum does this.
          Louis is overrated because of the same reason Marciano is overrated.Who did Louis beat?Small white guys in general and when Louis fought black guys later on his career they kicked his ass and non of these guys were heavyweights.Charles was a natural middleweight and fought their for 7 years and Walcott was about 190.Charles made Louis look like a fool.And Walcott did the and dropped Louis 2 times in their first fight and was winning the second fight until he got cocky and stopped.If Charles could knock down Louis then logic would be a guy like Lewis or Vlad would kill him.
          Robinson is even worse.Robinson fought mostly white guys as well but clearly ducked guys like Burley so he could fight guys with limited skill like Lamotta.Robinson would tour europe and fight guys who only had 10 or so fights when he has around 100.
          You little kids watched to many shows about how just becaues you fought back in the day it meant you were great.When in reality they weren't.As i said could any of you people imagine Ali ducking Foreman,Frazier,Norton,Lyle,Holmes,and Liston in favor or just fighting smaller white guys he knew he could beat?if Ali never fought any of these fighters would you still consider him a all time great?Really answer this for me.I am not a Ali fan but the man is great because he beat greats.Ali didn't care who you were or how bad you were he fought you.He didn't pay 4 million dollars like Tyson did Lewis so he could fight a guy who was way past his prime.
          Ali didn't care if he was past his prime and you were in your prime he still fought you and beat you.He took your best and kept coming.Foreman fought greats and crushed them.Norton,Frazier,Holyfield were great heavyweights.Hearns beat some top level fighters.Hagler did.Leonard did even though i dont like him either.Saddler beat Pep and Pep beat Saddler so they both were great.
          Most mexicans fighters are overrated and white fighters now are usually treated like shyt compared to how mexicans are treat.Do you people know who Bronko McKart is?Sure you do.Lets say Winky is a 10 with that style then McKart is a 8 and yet McKart never made it to the big time.But a guy like De La Hoya is treated like he is god.Even though when ever he faces a black opponent he loses.If i asked you who was better in their primes Junior Jones or Barrera i bet you will say Barrera even though Jones beat him 2 times and knocked him out in their first fight.I could go on and on and on about how mexican or rican fighters are built up.
          There are not many great fighters people.The word is throw around to much.Everything anybody does makes them great.You make a threat about how you want to rape this woman or eat somebody kids like Tyson does and you worship him.
          Let me break down what a fighter needs to do or have to be trully great and if you disagree then please tell me what you think.That is the reason i am apart of this forum because you people do make this the most enjoyable forum out there.
          1 You need to have a great chin.You need to be able to get hit by huge punchers and walk through them(It would be great not to be hit as all but if you fight good fighters you will be hit eventually)If you do get knocked down it should be from guys who are vicious punchers.No guys like Douglas or Holyfield or Mcbride.
          2.You need to be able to punch and you have to be able to do this against world class hall of fame fighters(Ali wasn't known to be a banger but he is the only man to ever stop Foreman and Bonavena and i believe the first to knock down Wepner)Knocking out tons of bums does not make you great.
          3.You have to show the ablity to get knocked down and get back up and win.(Tyson never showed this)
          4. You have to fight and beat world class fighters.Hall of fame fighters in their primes and beat them.
          5. If you are going to be considered a great heavyweight then be a heavyweight who fights heavyweights.Don't be a 180 pound light heavyweight or small cruiserweight who fights light heavyweights or small cruiserweights.It is like me saying since Tarver is a pretty decent light heavyweight with a decent punch so it means eh can knock out Lewis or something stupid like that.
          Not many fighters combined all of those things.Infact only a few have.Hey you can call everybody in the world great that is your oppinion.You can say Peter is great even though he hasn't proven anything yet.Do what you want.But could you not try to start stuff with me in this forum?Really as i said i like reading post here and don't want to have things come to where we are arguing back and forward about some bullshyt.
          Lol but msytical you are a ****** so i could less what you think.A ****** **** sucking ghetto child who beats off to Tyson.Holyfield knocked out Tyson you *****.But yet a prime Holyfield couldnt knock out a older Foreman.What is Foreman god?Is he the only fighter who gets better when he is in his 40's?You dumb ****er Holyfield is older than Tyson so when they fought Holyfield was older.Was holyfield in his ****ing prime?Hell no that is why Tyson paid Lewis 4 million dollars so he could pick on Holyfield but i back fired and Tyson got his ass knocked out.Douglas is also older than Tyson.So if Tyson isnt in his prime when he is 23 or 24 then to bad for the rapist.Douglas still kicked his ass and made him his *****.
          Lol and ****** everybody agrees with me.Foreman would kill Tyson.Only a ****** cum guzzling moron like you thinks Tyson could beat Foreman.I seen at least 5 Foremans about who would win between these 2 and guess what?Everybody agrees with me besides Tyson fan boys like you who will tell you Tyson is could beat every heavyweight who ever lived even now.
          Lol and now i only said Ali and Foreman wasnt a bum?I could of sworn i usually mention Holyfield Bowe Vitali Wlad ect ect.I didnt know these fighters boxed in the 70's.I dont jump on fighters dick like you mystyal.That is what you do.Jump on mens dick and ride them like the ***** you are.I am a Hearns fan but how many post do you see me go on and on about how no fighter could beat him?When did i say nobody could handle Foremans power because blah blah blah?I don't think i ever made a post about Foreman or Hearns.I just reply to others post.
          I tell it how it is.As i said i hate Ali but i know the man is good.I can't stand Roy Jones but i know the man was a beast in his prime.I am not a fan of Vitali but i know he is the best heavyweight out there and Wlad has the most skill.But anyway why am i typing to a man who worships a man who rapes women to began with.Tyson cans have serious mental problems so go post your bullshyt else where.I could care less about what any man has to say if he thinks raping women is cool.Bye bye be a man for once and not bother me again.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
            Lol i said every fighter was overrated?I could of sworn i just said Tyson,Marciano,Louis, and Robinson.Unless those 4 were the only guys who ever boxed.
            Everybody with a brain knows Marciano is overrated.The only guy who will even bring his name up are racist white guys.I asked this question to ricans and blacks and asians.None of them thought he was great.I dont know how fighting 95 percent white guys who weighed 180 or so pounds and then fighting black men 5 black men who were either pushing 40 or started their careers at a lower weight class than Marciano did means you are the beat heavyweight of all time.
            What kind of ******* logic is that?180 pound cruiserweight fights and beats 180 pound cruiserweights so that means he could beat 230 pound fighters?The only logcial reason is some whites are really really really damn racist.
            Who in the **** did Tyson fight?Tyson is to young ghetto black men as Marciano is to white guys.Tyson was knocked out 5 times you morons.You can give me all of the bull**** in the world.Foreman fought until he was 48 and had 30 fights past the age of 38 and the only person to ever stop Foreman was Ali.Tyson ducked a old Foreman.What kind fo coward ducks a 40 plus year old man when they are in their early 20's?Who did Tyson beat that you would consider a legend?A old washed up Holmes was great in his prime but Tyson didnt fight him in his prime..Spinks was a good light heavyweight but as a heavyweight he didnt really do ****.Get to gift wins against Holmes,Beat up Cooney when Cooney was a junky and that is it.
            Tyson never beat a world class fighter in his prime but to ghetto idiots he is some kind of god.Rooney had nothing to do with Tysons glass chin.Again he was knocked out 5 times which is more than Holmes,Ali,and Foreman combined.Rooney had nothing to do with Tyson fighting good opponents.Tyson ducked anybody he knew could beat him.Foreman,Bowe,and at First he ducked Lewis.Only a cowardly bum does this.
            Louis is overrated because of the same reason Marciano is overrated.Who did Louis beat?Small white guys in general and when Louis fought black guys later on his career they kicked his ass and non of these guys were heavyweights.Charles was a natural middleweight and fought their for 7 years and Walcott was about 190.Charles made Louis look like a fool.And Walcott did the and dropped Louis 2 times in their first fight and was winning the second fight until he got cocky and stopped.If Charles could knock down Louis then logic would be a guy like Lewis or Vlad would kill him.
            Robinson is even worse.Robinson fought mostly white guys as well but clearly ducked guys like Burley so he could fight guys with limited skill like Lamotta.Robinson would tour europe and fight guys who only had 10 or so fights when he has around 100.
            You little kids watched to many shows about how just becaues you fought back in the day it meant you were great.When in reality they weren't.As i said could any of you people imagine Ali ducking Foreman,Frazier,Norton,Lyle,Holmes,and Liston in favor or just fighting smaller white guys he knew he could beat?if Ali never fought any of these fighters would you still consider him a all time great?Really answer this for me.I am not a Ali fan but the man is great because he beat greats.Ali didn't care who you were or how bad you were he fought you.He didn't pay 4 million dollars like Tyson did Lewis so he could fight a guy who was way past his prime.
            Ali didn't care if he was past his prime and you were in your prime he still fought you and beat you.He took your best and kept coming.Foreman fought greats and crushed them.Norton,Frazier,Holyfield were great heavyweights.Hearns beat some top level fighters.Hagler did.Leonard did even though i dont like him either.Saddler beat Pep and Pep beat Saddler so they both were great.
            Most mexicans fighters are overrated and white fighters now are usually treated like shyt compared to how mexicans are treat.Do you people know who Bronko McKart is?Sure you do.Lets say Winky is a 10 with that style then McKart is a 8 and yet McKart never made it to the big time.But a guy like De La Hoya is treated like he is god.Even though when ever he faces a black opponent he loses.If i asked you who was better in their primes Junior Jones or Barrera i bet you will say Barrera even though Jones beat him 2 times and knocked him out in their first fight.I could go on and on and on about how mexican or rican fighters are built up.
            There are not many great fighters people.The word is throw around to much.Everything anybody does makes them great.You make a threat about how you want to rape this woman or eat somebody kids like Tyson does and you worship him.
            Let me break down what a fighter needs to do or have to be trully great and if you disagree then please tell me what you think.That is the reason i am apart of this forum because you people do make this the most enjoyable forum out there.
            1 You need to have a great chin.You need to be able to get hit by huge punchers and walk through them(It would be great not to be hit as all but if you fight good fighters you will be hit eventually)If you do get knocked down it should be from guys who are vicious punchers.No guys like Douglas or Holyfield or Mcbride.
            2.You need to be able to punch and you have to be able to do this against world class hall of fame fighters(Ali wasn't known to be a banger but he is the only man to ever stop Foreman and Bonavena and i believe the first to knock down Wepner)Knocking out tons of bums does not make you great.
            3.You have to show the ablity to get knocked down and get back up and win.(Tyson never showed this)
            4. You have to fight and beat world class fighters.Hall of fame fighters in their primes and beat them.
            5. If you are going to be considered a great heavyweight then be a heavyweight who fights heavyweights.Don't be a 180 pound light heavyweight or small cruiserweight who fights light heavyweights or small cruiserweights.It is like me saying since Tarver is a pretty decent light heavyweight with a decent punch so it means eh can knock out Lewis or something stupid like that.
            Not many fighters combined all of those things.Infact only a few have.Hey you can call everybody in the world great that is your oppinion.You can say Peter is great even though he hasn't proven anything yet.Do what you want.But could you not try to start stuff with me in this forum?Really as i said i like reading post here and don't want to have things come to where we are arguing back and forward about some bullshyt.
            Lol but msytical you are a ****** so i could less what you think.A ****** **** sucking ghetto child who beats off to Tyson.Holyfield knocked out Tyson you *****.But yet a prime Holyfield couldnt knock out a older Foreman.What is Foreman god?Is he the only fighter who gets better when he is in his 40's?You dumb ****er Holyfield is older than Tyson so when they fought Holyfield was older.Was holyfield in his ****ing prime?Hell no that is why Tyson paid Lewis 4 million dollars so he could pick on Holyfield but i back fired and Tyson got his ass knocked out.Douglas is also older than Tyson.So if Tyson isnt in his prime when he is 23 or 24 then to bad for the rapist.Douglas still kicked his ass and made him his *****.
            Lol and ****** everybody agrees with me.Foreman would kill Tyson.Only a ****** cum guzzling moron like you thinks Tyson could beat Foreman.I seen at least 5 Foremans about who would win between these 2 and guess what?Everybody agrees with me besides Tyson fan boys like you who will tell you Tyson is could beat every heavyweight who ever lived even now.
            Lol and now i only said Ali and Foreman wasnt a bum?I could of sworn i usually mention Holyfield Bowe Vitali Wlad ect ect.I didnt know these fighters boxed in the 70's.I dont jump on fighters dick like you mystyal.That is what you do.Jump on mens dick and ride them like the ***** you are.I am a Hearns fan but how many post do you see me go on and on about how no fighter could beat him?When did i say nobody could handle Foremans power because blah blah blah?I don't think i ever made a post about Foreman or Hearns.I just reply to others post.
            I tell it how it is.As i said i hate Ali but i know the man is good.I can't stand Roy Jones but i know the man was a beast in his prime.I am not a fan of Vitali but i know he is the best heavyweight out there and Wlad has the most skill.But anyway why am i typing to a man who worships a man who rapes women to began with.Tyson cans have serious mental problems so go post your bullshyt else where.I could care less about what any man has to say if he thinks raping women is cool.Bye bye be a man for once and not bother me again.
            Your actually took alllllllllll that time to write about them...

you think I'm going to read all that...get real man

you're still full of ****

marciano n tyson maybe overrated by some but u act like they aint ****, your brain is filled with lies.

bye bye, be a man and quit bull****ting everyone

Comment

yeah tommy hearns u cry to much i never said tyson couldnt be beat i even said maybe forman could be tyson all ive ever said is u hate on him to much. i mean come on the man still drives huge crowds in and out the ring.and u think the klitkos are good no comment dont even need to say something about that and bowe let me guess hes still great although hes like 500lbs fighting and doesnt draw crowds like tyson i mean come on that should tell u with him being on fox sports boxing. tyson stayed on prime time tv after his prime dumb **** and ppv well mostly ppv to be honest do all bums get that honor? or are millions of ppl on tysons dick to if so and they know he's a bum why invest so much money for him to be on ppv? and he also set 8 out of 10 ppv records i guess any bum can do that right dumb ****?. and the great holyfield your talking about is going to be fighting on prime tv but under a undercard which r like 120lbers thats all i have to say to some1 that got raped up the ass by tyson. every post u get u try to jump on tyson when ever i write a post i never meantion tysons the greatest if i think he is then its my opinion but its your duty to jump on him aas much as u can. i still think u got k.o.ed or tyson didnt wanna give u a autograph. and quit writing essays this isnt english your not going to win anything

Comment

marciano is a bit overrated but records speak for themselves. its not only racist white people who like marciano either, im mixed race, half english and half indian and i rate marciano highly, not in my top 5 but still pretty high

Comment

Perfect punch you are half white so of course you are going to praise whites.And Karma lol did i ask you to read ****?You the ****** who made a post about me because you are in love with me ******.Damn i am so cool i have gay ass white guys from boxing forums thinking about me.I wonder if that should me me feel good or what.
                  Mystyal stop beating off to pictures of Tyson ok little boy.Little ghetto ass black men like you make the black race look stupid.You don't see white people come in here and praise murdered rapist or women beaters like dumb blacks like you do.Ohhh Tyson is more pupular than Bowe?Who gives a **** you dick sucking ****** who is more popular?What does being popular have to do with you being a better boxer?I don't remember Bowe being knocked out by a blown up cruiserweight like Holyfield.I don't remember Bowe being knocked out 5 times like Tyson has.Wait i dont remember Bowe being knocked out as a pro period.
                  You know why Tyson is popular?Because of uneducated ghetto ass blacks like you.No matter what a black does you will still kiss his ass.R Kelly rapes some kids and blacks still love him.OJ Simpson kills 2 people but blacks still worship him.And you know why some whites like Tyson?Because he makse a mochery of the black race.They enjoy seeing blacks make a fool of themselves.Tyson is nothing but a sideshow.Something you come to watch when you want to see a idiot disgrace himself.
                  Really if you get off a spanking your monkey to Tyson that is your problem.Most black men today seem pretty ****ing gay.But typing to men in boxing forums who could give a **** about you is pretty ****ing sad.And to show how stupid you and this ****** who made this post because he lovse me is i wont respond to this post again but i bet you will still type about me.Mother****ing queers are hooked on me

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
                    Perfect punch you are half white so of course you are going to praise whites.And Karma lol did i ask you to read ****?You the ****** who made a post about me because you are in love with me ******.Damn i am so cool i have gay ass white guys from boxing forums thinking about me.I wonder if that should me me feel good or what.
                    Mystyal stop beating off to pictures of Tyson ok little boy.Little ghetto ass black men like you make the black race look stupid.You don't see white people come in here and praise murdered rapist or women beaters like dumb blacks like you do.Ohhh Tyson is more pupular than Bowe?Who gives a **** you dick sucking ****** who is more popular?What does being popular have to do with you being a better boxer?I don't remember Bowe being knocked out by a blown up cruiserweight like Holyfield.I don't remember Bowe being knocked out 5 times like Tyson has.Wait i dont remember Bowe being knocked out as a pro period.
                    You know why Tyson is popular?Because of uneducated ghetto ass blacks like you.No matter what a black does you will still kiss his ass.R Kelly rapes some kids and blacks still love him.OJ Simpson kills 2 people but blacks still worship him.And you know why some whites like Tyson?Because he makse a mochery of the black race.They enjoy seeing blacks make a fool of themselves.Tyson is nothing but a sideshow.Something you come to watch when you want to see a idiot disgrace himself.
                    Really if you get off a spanking your monkey to Tyson that is your problem.Most black men today seem pretty ****ing gay.But typing to men in boxing forums who could give a **** about you is pretty ****ing sad.And to show how stupid you and this ****** who made this post because he lovse me is i wont respond to this post again but i bet you will still type about me.Mother****ing queers are hooked on me

I'm not hooked on you...

It's just that you're a regular poster in the history section...and when I actually read one of your posts, I realised how ******ed you are...

Why you being racist *****? I don't give a **** what you are you would get punked in my city ******..

Also, you post like you're a boxing god...

The only boxing gods on Boxingscene are Yogi, and jabsRstiff...

You're logic is almost as ******ed as you..

Comment

Working...
                    X