No announcement yet.

Charreria - A Mexican Tradition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charreria - A Mexican Tradition

Basically the history of the Cowboy here in the Americas. Before there were Texas Cowboys, Argentinian Gauchos, there was the Mexican Charros.

wow that vid gives me so many great memories man

thanks for that

Comment

No problem man, most people don't know this but the Charriada is the national sport of Mexico, it's not soccer or boxing, this is.

I think it's truly beautiful the way they changed the tradition of riding horses in America and how they managed to make into an art form.

Some of the best horsemen in the history of the world have come from Mexico.

Comment

I have told many people the before their where cowboys their was mexican charros and gauchos, they think I am nuts

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
          I have told many people the before their where cowboys their was mexican charros and gauchos, they think I am nuts
          Oh yea, not only that, most of the tools used by Cowboys were invented in Mexico.

Of course it was brought by the Spaniards during the conquest of Mexico but they adapted it to what they needed.

You see the way they bring down the calfs without a rope? Twisting the tail in their boots? Crazy......

Comment

este video de charreria esta chido tambien enpiesalo en 35 segundos para adelante
            ami me gusta ver cuando le sale humo ala cabeza de la silla

Comment

Damn that's nice. I remember seeing a Charriada one time, it was dope. The things those dudes do is crazy.

Comment

Its big in Jalisco, Mexico!! Thats where I am from,

Comment

Working...
                X