No announcement yet.

Please help ID fighter for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help ID fighter for me

Could someone please tell me the name of this one UFC fighter that was always goofing off in the ring. During introductions he would lay on the ground. When he would meet his opponent for the referees instructions he would make faces into the camera completely ignoring them. He's a black dude and probably weighed around 175. Any ideas? I want to find his fights, especially the one he lost against that one Latino guy from New Mexico that was pretty good. Any idea what his name was too. Thanks in advance.

charles "krazy horse" bennett sounds like your man but he never fought in the UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
      charles "krazy horse" bennett sounds like your man but he never fought in the UFC?
      was prob refering to all mixed martial artists as ufc fighters

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
        yep thats who i thought to

Comment

You're referring to this fine gentlemen correct? He never worked in the UFC.

Comment

Krazy Horse is actually crazy. Alot of power, but that's about it...

Comment

Crazy horse was my dude! If his training wasn't the strict diet of beating off & basketball he could have been a serious contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                Crazy horse was my dude! If his training wasn't the strict diet of beating off & basketball he could have been a serious contender.
                Lmao!! That's my kind of workout.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                  Lmao!! That's my kind of workout.
                  I know right? Its the breakfest of champions. But I guess since he added cocaine every now and then it destroyed it.

Comment

Pretty sure it's Krazy Horse...

Is he back in prison?

Comment

Working...
                    X