No announcement yet.

Good speed rope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good speed rope

Hi, can you Recommend a good speed skipping rope; all the ones I’ve looked at don’t seem to have any weight to them.

If ur wantin abit of a heavier rope i'd look at the leathers ones for weight , there generally heavier and give the shoulders abit more off a workout

Comment

Originally posted by superiorathlete View Post
      If ur wantin abit of a heavier rope i'd look at the leathers ones for weight , there generally heavier and give the shoulders abit more off a workout
      i use a leather rope which seems abit slower compared to what i have seen on youtube...i was going to give one of them speed ropes a try...

Comment

Originally posted by superiorathlete View Post
        I think your right, I'll stick with leather rope,
        thanks

Comment

Kind of pricey but from what I've read on all the forums, everyone loves these.
          http://store.titleboxing.com/powerrope.html

This is the rope I just bought for $10 and I think it's amazing. It has a little weight to it as well, and its built for speed.

http://store.titleboxing.com/jrp.html

Just make sure the rope you buy has ball bearings in the handle.

Comment

Them cheap plastic ones are pretty good.

You want a weighted one then get a weighted one.

Just whatever you do don't get them cloth ones.

Comment

ive used a few different ones and ive got a nike one at the moment,its very good,id recommend it

Comment

Working...
              X