Joe Jeanette vs Wladimir Klitshko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Jeanette vs Wladimir Klitshko?

Who takes this one?
    Joe Jeanette is a tough fighter with a jab good enough to keep Sam Langford at bay. While Wlad has a good jab and fights patiently.
    Your thoughts?

P.S - Who is higher on a ATG HW list?

I think Jeanette.

Comment

This fight is all Wlad.

Jeanette fought timid and ran from Langford, who was at a huge disadvantage in size. Joe doesn't have this luxery vs Wlad and I have yet to see any fighter beat either Klitschko without going on the attack.

Wlad takes this by either late tkoor an extremely boring decision. This fight would be a stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Who takes this one?
        Joe Jeanette is a tough fighter with a jab good enough to keep Sam Langford at bay. While Wlad has a good jab and fights patiently.
        Your thoughts?

P.S - Who is higher on a ATG HW list?

That's a hard match-up for Langford. I see small swarmers (Dempsey, Frazier, Tyson) getting past Wlad. But would Langford be able to get inside of WK's jab? I don't know about that. And if he did, would he be able to rough up the body enough to start landing on K's chin?

In this case I think the height and weight advantage may be enough. Langford had incredible stamina so he may be able to get past the jab after the first 6 rounds and start winning the final rounds. This is one of those match-ups where there is a big difference between a 12 and 15 round fight.

Comment

Working...
        X