No announcement yet.

Can Edgar beat Maynard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Edgar beat Maynard?

I can't see him stopping Maynard from taking him down. It's going to be 5 rounds of lay n prey from Gray...

Anybody actually looking forward to this fight?

Im new to watching UFC but IM sure frankie will come out the winner by UD

Comment

I think he can he will need to use his footwork and speed ive got Edgar winning a close decision.

Comment

Lay Praynard by UD....

Comment

I wonder if Maynard will be unbeatable for a while.

What a boring thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            I wonder if Maynard will be unbeatable for a while.

What a boring thought.
            I think BJ Penn would beat Maynard, his TDD and striking are good enough to get the job done. I'd also give Diaz a good shot if they were to rematch. Shame that Penn and Diaz have moved to 170, makes it more likely that we'll have to put up with that boring **** as the champion for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I think BJ Penn would beat Maynard, his TDD and striking are good enough to get the job done. I'd also give Diaz a good shot if they were to rematch. Shame that Penn and Diaz have moved to 170, makes it more likely that we'll have to put up with that boring **** as the champion for a while.
              I thought Nate won the first fight...

Comment

I think Edgar can win,but he will have to be on his bicycle for 5 rds.but most likely Maynard will hum him for 25 mins to a chorus of boos.

Comment

gray maynard got real good he may win this... but theres a ton of dudes at155 that could beat him, if he won the belt, bj n diaz would prolly be like hmmmm, lol, easy title shot for them... along with others... fkkk maynard, i hope edgar wins

Comment

Originally posted by Showtim3 View Post
                    I think he can he will need to use his footwork and speed ive got Edgar winning a close decision.
                    Exactly, bro. Lil Frankie needs to walk him into kicks n' punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X