Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we had all the weight divisions (catchweight incl.) we could add boxers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we had all the weight divisions (catchweight incl.) we could add boxers...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-new-post.html

If we had all the weight divisions (catchweight incl.) we could add boxers in those weight classes

I had made this list months before Fight Night Round 4 release and no one supported it now every is complaining.

How would you feel if they put every division in and let us add(create) the missing boxers they couldn't sign?

Some weight divisions are slightly different when it comes to belts like WBA WBC IBF WBO etc.

Above 200 lb (90.72 kg) Heavyweight

200 lb (90.72 kg) Cruiserweight,Junior heavyweight

175 lb (79.4 kg) Light heavyweight

168 lb (76.2 kg) Super middleweight

160 lb (72.6 kg) Middleweight

154 lb (69.9 kg) Super welterweight,Junior middleweight, Light middleweight

147 lb (66.7 kg) Welterweight

140 lb (63.5 kg) Super lightweight ,Junior welterweight, Light welterweight

135 lb (61.2 kg) Lightweight

130 lb (59.0 kg) Super featherweight, Junior lightweight

126 lb (57.2 kg) Featherweight

122 lb (55.3 kg) Super bantamweight, Junior featherweight

118 lb (53.5 kg) Bantamweight

115 lb (52.2 kg) Super flyweight, Junior bantamweight Junior

112 lb (50.8 kg) Flyweight

108 lb (49.0 kg) Light flyweight,Junior flyweight

105 lb (47.6 kg) Minimumweight, Strawweight ,Mini flyweight

I would love create missing boxers for every weight division. They should have a high amount of slots to add boxers. This way we have more people to fight. I would also like to know what's happening other matches or actually have an option to view matches.

*If it's part of the sport it should be in the game.

Some bad news I got today........

Originally posted by cem_ea_id.Brizzo
    The ESPN list is all jacked up, i.e.

- We don't have a separate Light Welter division (its the same as last year, we have original 8 Divisions)
    - Jones, Dawson, Calzaghe and Hopkins are all at Light Heavy (>160)
    - Pacquiao and Chavez are at Welter (>135)
    This is a huge disappointment to me personally. I have been posting and asking for this for years. The fans want this. I have been doing the same polls year after year asking fans do they want this and it was a overwhelming yes.

I'm wondering is this done by personal preference? I'm wondering is the divisions left out because the producers don't personally like them in boxing. This should not be the case, it is a part of boxing like or not.

I'm more into making accurate boxers in the weight divisions they fought in. I'm wonder will we ever get all the weight divisions*sigh*. This was a suggestion and wish that didn't need a detail post that described how it should have been done. It was Black and white add a template like it is already in the game and let us add to the divisions that are empty. This would have been an incredible addition with the 100 slots we now have.

I never understood the lack of weight classes.

I also don't understand why they can't have multiple versions of fighters, which would only add depth to their skinny rosters.

For example, they will only have Bernard Hopkins, Roy Jones, Calzaghe, Taylor, Dawson at Light Heavyweight.

Why can't they have a MW Bernard Hopkins, a MW Taylor, a MW Jones and have the Light Heavy versions?

Same for pacquiao, etc.

Comment

Those guys are stuck in the LHW division again? That is a huge kick in the balls.

Small LHW roster again too...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I never understood the lack of weight classes.

I also don't understand why they can't have multiple versions of fighters, which would only add depth to their skinny rosters.

For example, they will only have Bernard Hopkins, Roy Jones, Calzaghe, Taylor, Dawson at Light Heavyweight.

Why can't they have a MW Bernard Hopkins, a MW Taylor, a MW Jones and have the Light Heavy versions?

Same for pacquiao, etc.

Thank you!

I'd like it if some boxers could either move up in weight ( with modification to their stats) or have different versions of themselves in the weight class.

Really pisses me off when they fuk up on the simple things.

Comment

This game just keeps regressing each year. Seems like its been put together by idiots

Comment

They do alot of things right and then they do alot of things wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
              They do alot of things right and then they do alot of things wrong.
              I understand what your saying however I just fail to see what they have done right over the last few years. Fight Night Round 3 was my favourite but everything that worked in that game has been removed. Just a couple of examples:

- Cut online play down to 3 weight divisions. Makes all welterweight, light heavyweight, etc fighter useless because they have to fight people so much bigger than themselves.
              - Used to have one fighter with the same character model over multiple weight divisions and they would just tweak his stats. Eg. in round 3 Duran was at lightweight, welterweight and middleweight.
              - Less control schemes, round 3 has a scheme where you could use the buttons and stick.
              - Graphics, why does everyone look bulky and fat now?
              - Movement, the whole magnetic field when you get close to eachother. From all accounts that has still not been fixed for this version.

Its just simple stuff like that that they had all right and now has gone so wrong. Instead of making improvements they seem to be taking out the things that work.

Would be interested to hear your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
                I understand what your saying however I just fail to see what they have done right over the last few years. Fight Night Round 3 was my favourite but everything that worked in that game has been removed. Just a couple of examples:

- Cut online play down to 3 weight divisions. Makes all welterweight, light heavyweight, etc fighter useless because they have to fight people so much bigger than themselves.
                - Used to have one fighter with the same character model over multiple weight divisions and they would just tweak his stats. Eg. in round 3 Duran was at lightweight, welterweight and middleweight.
                - Less control schemes, round 3 has a scheme where you could use the buttons and stick.
                - Graphics, why does everyone look bulky and fat now?
                - Movement, the whole magnetic field when you get close to eachother. From all accounts that has still not been fixed for this version.

Its just simple stuff like that that they had all right and now has gone so wrong. Instead of making improvements they seem to be taking out the things that work.

Would be interested to hear your comments.
                I agree with your post. Fight Night Round 3 showed more evident of styles, lobbies and options. They should have build on that game.

Comment

Working...
                X