Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC LHW devision. No good fights left for Chuck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC LHW devision. No good fights left for Chuck?

Who's left? A rubber match between Chuck and Randy? I dont see anybody else ready to step up and fight Chuck. Nobody that has a chance anyway. Supposedly Rampage and Pride are thru, but he has to wait 6 months to sign with another organization. So what till then? Feed Chuck some cans and build up his rep with the casual fans? To bad Rich Franklin went to 185, I'd like to see him and Chuck fight at 205...

Originally posted by kaps
    Who's left? A rubber match between Chuck and Randy? I dont see anybody else ready to step up and fight Chuck. Nobody that has a chance anyway. Supposedly Rampage and Pride are thru, but he has to wait 6 months to sign with another organization. So what till then? Feed Chuck some cans and build up his rep with the casual fans? To bad Rich Franklin went to 185, I'd like to see him and Chuck fight at 205...
    He needs to fight jackson

Comment

Besides Rampage, I can't think of anybody for Liddell to fight. I guess Couture is the only one who comes to mind.

Comment

I think he should fight Pride against Wanderlei Silva.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives

Down with silva

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives

Yeah, Pride is the only place with exciting match ups for him. I'd pick Silva over Chuck though, it'd be an awesome fight though, to quote Chuck, "We'd punch eachother until one of us fell down."

Comment

Yeah, Pride is the only place with exciting match ups for him. I'd pick Silva over Chuck though, it'd be an awesome fight though, to quote Chuck, "We'd punch eachother until one of us fell down."
              It would be a good fight. I do think Silva's knee strikes might be a bit much for Lidell as well.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Liddell has never been KOed, where Silva has somewhat of a flash chin. Silva has been dropped but recoveres faster than anyone I've ever seen. I dont think Liddell will KO Silva if Hunt didnt. I'd like to see Chuck take on any Pride LHW's, there all good match ups on paper...

Comment

Liddell has never been KOed, where Silva has somewhat of a flash chin. Silva has been dropped but recoveres faster than anyone I've ever seen. I dont think Liddell will KO Silva if Hunt didnt. I'd like to see Chuck take on any Pride LHW's, there all good match ups on paper...
                  He didn't recover against Vitor. Dude was out in less than 10 seconds. That **** was violent.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthic
                    He didn't recover against Vitor. Dude was out in less than 10 seconds. That **** was violent.
                    He wasnt completly KOed, but he was gonna end up that way if it hadnt been stopped. Now he's the #1 LHW in the world, and Vitor barely cracks the top ten....

Comment

Working...
                    X