No announcement yet.

Black Light: Tango Down....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Light: Tango Down....

I know this title came out on XBOXLive awhile ago, but it is now coming to the PSN today (I think today, or next week)...Well, I have seen (and heard) tons of good things about the game, and I will be buying it.

I would just like to know if there are any folks that have played the game...If so, what did you think.

Most of the reviews I have seen, say that the game costing $15 is a steal. Some reviewers said they would have been more than happy to pay $60 for the game.

Any feedback would be great!

downloaded the demo on the psn. they give u 20mins of play time. the game felt like killzone 1 its ok but the controlls respond was garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by pho_pino View Post
      downloaded the demo on the psn. they give u 20mins of play time. the game felt like killzone 1 its ok but the controlls respond was garbage.
      I ended up getting the game. It is cool to pass the time, but far to many crybabies!!!

I have all ready recieved about 30 messages with ctas crying just cause I came in first (two players said they would report me)...

I swear, I hate playing online sometimes. For to many chumps!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        I ended up getting the game. It is cool to pass the time, but far to many crybabies!!!

I have all ready recieved about 30 messages with ctas crying just cause I came in first (two players said they would report me)...

I swear, I hate playing online sometimes. For to many chumps!
        this is true.

they especially hate snipers let me tell ya

Comment

Working...
        X